Ch. 26

*Elena's POV*

I stood side stage, watching Austin's set. He was so sexy. I smiled and gripped the room key he gave me before he went on. He asked me to meet him there because he had some things to do after the show.

He jumped up on an amp and head banged with the heavy drums. The raw power he had in his eyes turned me on.
The grin on his face showed his love for what he did. It made me smile.

"Excuse me?" I heard someone say.

I turned and seen a girl about my age standing behind me.

"Yes?" I said.

She crossed her arms and gave me a dirty look. "You're Austin's baby mama? Right?"

"I'm actually his girlfriend, not just the mother of his daughter. Who are you?" I said.

She scoffed. "I'm Kenzie. I just wanted to let you know that what you did was low."

I smiled and shifted my weight. "What exactly was it that I did?"

She stepped closer to me. "Everyone knows you got yourself pregnant just to get Austin's money and a better place to live."

I laughed. "Yeah. I got myself pregnant." I smiled. "Grow up little girl." I turned away from her.

She got in front of me, nose to nose with me. "You can drop the high and mighty routine. I've seen your Instagram and your Twitter. You act like you and Austin love each other so much." She smiled, looking me up an down. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love that baby. He's with you out of guilt."

I smiled. "Yeah I'm sure some little wanna-be groupie would know that."

She moved her hair, exposing a hickey. "I would know. He slept with me last night."

I frowned. It felt like some hit me in the heart with a semi truck. "What?"

She grinned. "Yeah. We were talking. He told me you've only slept with him twice. He was lonely. Me and my friend kept him company." She winked, then leaned towards me. "It's amazing how far his cock went down my throat."

Anger flashed through me and before I knew it I smashed my fist into the side of her smug face. She cried out in pain and stepped back, holding her face. I looked at Austin on stage, then I walked away.

---

A few hours later I sat in our hotel room, waiting for Austin. The door clicked open and my stomach dropped. I stood up and tried to calm my nerves.

He stepped in and dropped his bag on the floor, smiling at me. "Hey, baby."

I walked towards him. "Austin we need to talk."

He tried kissing me and I pulled away. He frowned. "Are you okay?"

I looked away. I wanted to cry. "I ran into a friend of yours today. Kenzie."

He took his jacket off. "Okay?"

I crossed my arms and looked at him. "She had some interesting things to say."

"Elena, what are you talking about?"

"She told me that you slept her and her friend last night." I said.

He frowned. "What?"

I shrugged. "She said that she and her friend kept you company last night. She said it was amazing how far your cock went down her throat."

He looked at me. "Do you believe her?"

"Should I?" I asked.

Anger filled his eyes. He slammed his fist down on the table that sat by the door, breaking it to pieces. I jumped and stepped back. I had never seen him so angry. "Are you fucking kidding me, Elena?"

I didn't say anything. He scared me like this. His hand was bleeding.

"How dare you accuse me of cheating. You really think I would do that?" He said, stepping towards me.

I backed up. "Austin, you're scaring me."

He grabbed my arm. "Elena the fact that you think I'm that kind of guy pisses me off." I tried pulling away but he was to strong. "If anything I should be accusing you. After the shit you pulled that first night, you're the one who isn't trustworthy."

I was angry now. I pushed him and he let go of my shirt. "We weren't in a relationship when that happened. You know the situation. Don't throw that back in my face."

He pushed me back. "Don't push me." He said.

I pushed him harder. "Fuck you, Austin! You wouldn't be this angry if you were innocent."

He pushed me so hard I fell to the floor. "I didn't fuck that girl, Elena!" He yelled.

I got up and slammed into him. "You're lying!" I was angry and crying. I started hitting him in the chest.

He grabbed my hands and pushed me away from him. "Stop! I don't even know her!"

I stopped and clenched my fists. "You don't know her? That's bullshit."

His jaw tightened. "Im not lying."

"How did she know about our sex life? She knew that we have only had sex twice. If you don't know her then how did she know that?" I said.

Something flashed in his eyes. Then his shoulders dropped. "I told her." He looked away from me. "I hung out with her and her friend last night. We were drinking a little bit and I don't know, I just spilled my guts."

I went at him, my fists flying. He grabbed me and pushed me to the ground again. "Elena! Stop! I didn't sleep with her!"

"You're lying! Why are you lying!?" I said, jumping up and going back at him.

He grabbed my wrists and turned me around, slamming me against the wall. "Stop." He growled through clenched teeth.

I looked at him. "Let go of me."

"No." He said. "I didn't sleep with her or her friend. They asked if I wanted to have a threesome and I said no. I would never do that. I love you, Elena. You're the only girl I want." His eyes roaming my body.

I squirmed and tried to get away from him but he was too strong. "Look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't touch her."

He looked into my eyes. The look in his was fierce and powerful. "I did not touch her."

Something passed between us. We looked into each other's eyes and then Austin kissed me. The kiss was powerful. It took my breath away, made my knees weak. Austin let go of my wrists and grabbed my waist, holding me up. His fingers dug into my skin and he pressed his body into mine. I could feel his sex against my leg, hard as a rock. I pulled away and he grabbed my shirt, ripping it and then ripping my bra, throwing them both to the ground. I kissed him and he pulled away, undoing my pants and pulling them down. I undid his and pulled his hard member from his jeans.

"Austin.." I whispered.

He picked me up and I moved my panties to the side. He thrusted himself into me, grunting and slamming me into the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Austin thrusted harder, grunting and moaning. My fingers tangled in his hair and I closed eyes, moaning and crying out in pleasure. His mouth found it's way to my nipple, his tongue making tiny circles. His hips moved faster, my body banging against the wall.

"Fuck, Austin!" I cried.

His lips traveled my chest, sucking and kissing. His teeth left bite marks and his mouth dark purple marks. I begged for more and he gave it to me.

"Cum with me, Elena." He growled.

I wrapped my legs around him tighter, he went faster and harder. His grunts came out deeper, almost turning to growls. I felt a familiar heat in my belly and came. Austin threw his head back and moaned. I felt him cum inside me.

He loosened his grip on me and I tried standing but my knees were weak. He held me up and I leaned into his sweat covered body.

"I should fight with you more often." I said between breaths.

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Hell yeah."