Let us: Ch 17

A few corridors away from your place of hiding, somewhere to the left in this maze, you were nearing a set of glass double doors that you hoped would lead you to a more central, populated area.

As you walked closer, now able to see figures moving past the door you approached, one figure was also fast approaching you. You squinted at the reflection, the person looking familiar. It wasn't (y/b/f), she was a girl and this figure most definitely was not. They were well built, tall, and with excellent proportions. You stopped yourself from marveling at the reflection any longer and span around to face the person.

You were shocked, your eyes wide, your eyebrows furrowing with confusion. Why was Tae chasing after you?

Oh well, no point in getting really confused. You were feeling better and wanted to stay that way so you just smiled as he approached. At this, his fast jog slowed to a brisk walk, stopping a few feet away.

"Hey again," you spoke lightly, rather enjoying his presence. His features that held worry quickly morphed into confusion before his eyes settled on happines. You talking to him overjoyed his wolf. "Though I guess we didn't actual speek earlier, my name is," you began as you extended your hand to shake his.

You were cut off as his deep, husky voice spoke, "I know who you are (y/n)," welp that was a surprise. So much so that your hand dropped to the side, hitting your carry bag on the way down and making the gifts fall upon the floor.

You rolled your eyes and plompt down harshly into a squatting position, startling the man. 'Just my luck' you thought. You reached out to each object recalling the intended recipient as you observed the features of each item and the process of making them.

Unbeknownst to you, you actually mumbled each out loud, not even registering that by some devine power Tae would not only hear you, but also understand your English as if he were a fluent speaker. "Black knitted cat hood beanie for Yoongi check, little Koala with tiny book key chain for Namjoon," you paused in thought wondering why you had chosen that for the leader but oh well it was to late to change now. Your hand extended to the next closest item. "Colourful hat with suns on it for my sunshine, one scarf with a bunny head and tail for the bunny himself, Jungkook, oh a little fox key chain for Jimin".

Tae knew that the gentlemanly thing to do was to squat with you and help, especially concidering he was slightly at falt for the mess, but he found all of this so precious. You had gotten them all something, and he wasn't going to interrupt until he found out which one was meant for him.

"A bag with an amazingly stupid joke for Jin," and then he bent down, locating the last object, a small but well made, fluffy brown dog with a little metallic ring attached above.

He reached out to grab it at the same time as you. For the second time that day your hands collided momentarily before you flung yours to your chest in shock. And though he felt merth at the contact, it was quite obvious you did not. He sprung to life, toy in one hand, as his arms extended to catch your withering figure. You lay in his arms for a few moments, passed out from the pain you felt when your hand stopped touching his. Again the harsh pain was in your shoulder, only dulled by his concerned hold on you.

You blinked awake, back into the land of the living. Noticing your position, arms wrapped protectivly around you, a warmth more comfortable than any you'd felt before consumed you. Your cheeks blushed and unable to think of anything else to do, your eye contact with him to much for your brain to handle, you shoved the bag between your faces and turned your head away.

A wall to seperate you and provide you some semblance of defense, "aaaa you. Could you please take these gifts," your voice wavered increasingly as you spoke, "give them to the others. Please. You are holding the one made for you".