Suspicions unanswered: Ch 41

It is morning and everyone slept extremely well last night. Especially Yoongi who still lays undisturbed in bed as the rest of you gather in the kitchen area.

The siziling sound of the butter melting, small bubbles forming for the shortest time before disappearing into the oblivion of the galaxy coated pan, was a gentle comfort. A soothing tune to accompany the words shared between the seven of you.

"Hey (y/n), what do you want on your pancakes?" Asks the makene as he holds onto the fridge door.

Nearby Tae stands over the heat of the stove, breaking no sweat as he masterfully flips the pan.

"Maple syrup please," you call from your seat at the table and he responds with a large smile before locating the condiment and returning to Tae's side.

"So, how are you finding Korea?" Hoseok eagerly asks from the seat to your left, hoping that your response is nothing less than favourable.

You turn away from the kitchen to face him, bitting your lip in thought.

"I have only been here for a short while, but it is very beautiful and so far everyone has been nice to me," you state happily.

"Who is everyone?" Asks Jin from your otherside.

"Oh, um well you guys of course. I mean I never would have guessed in my wildest dreams that BTS would take such a liking to me and want to be my friends when all I had done was bake some cookies and buy some coffee beans," you say as you rub your neck.

"You saved my life with the beans," Namjoon adds to your amusement.

"Well, (y/n), you are a very nice person, what is there not to like," says Jin.

"Yeah, who wouldn't want to be close to you? I miss you as soon as I leave the room, and that just goes to show how much we like you. Don't worry (y/n), this isn't a dream," Hoseok tells you.

"Aww, thanks guys," you say with a curve of your lips and the tightening of your eyes into little crescents. "other then the seven of you, there has also been the florest, the man outside uni, and a girl I meet nearby who also happens to go to my uni. Though she is in a different course".

The boys blink, remembering that you had mentioned a florest yesterday when the shoping group was being followed. And once again with the flowers. He was the one who sold you the wolfsbane.

'Who was he? What does he want? Does he know something?' Were the thoughts that are shared between the wolves, twinges of worry growing like blackholes within their guts, quickly and in an relentless consumption of everything around.

Not only was Namjoon worried about the florest, he was also trying to figure out who mr gentleman was. You didn't seem close with the florest, so it likely wasnt him right? So then the uni boy? He sits in thought, pondering this from besides Hoseok for some time. Finding no answers before he is broken from the riddles of his mind.

Jimin then emergs from the kitchen where he had been chatting with the others, bringing with him some plates of food. You smile and thank him as a delicious meal is placed before you. The pancakes as soft as clouds and doused in syrup.

He returns again with more plates, stoping in his tracks momentarily before continuing, laying a plate before Hoseok and sitting the other before himself as he takes a chair.

"(Y/n)?" You look up at him. "What is that painting in your room".

'The wolves in a field - how does he know about that?' You think to yourself.

"Yoongi hyung told me. But more importantly why did you paint that?" He continues with a look of concern.

"No, more importantly, how the heck are you reading my thoughts? And when did you speak to Yoongi? I thought he was still asleep". You state with confusion.