Fall Everything: Ch 43

Namjoon regains his composure instantaneously, satanding besides his mate as if nothing had ever happened.

"You guys," he sighs as he shakes his head at them, giving you a look that cries 'can you believe these people'.

You chuckle, well aware of the mess that he himself has left in your pantry.

The group groan and stumble up, stretching their necks or rubbing their arms before they recall your presence.
They all look at you and then between themselves, beginning after a moment to walk slowly to you.

"Um, sorry about that," Hoseok says, some maple syrup coating his left hand.

All of them have some of the discarded breakfast upon some part of them, except for Jin who seems to be almost prestienee in his appearance. As you look about you notice how even Suga's elegant complexion has been tainted. However, it isn't maple syrup that lines his arm but the sticky red colour of life.

"Yoongi! You are bleeding! Oh my gosh," you practically scream as you run to him.

The contact of your skin; the soft creases of your hands, the smooth rifts of your fingerprints. The whole experience of you being so close to him, so eager to grab hold of him, petrify him into the most beautifully crafted statue.

"Yoongi?" You question again, unerved at his lack of response.

He blinks, a slow and exaggerated movement before shaking his head, "I am fine. It is only a little bit of blood, not anything serious".

You think he is attempting to reassure you, but in reality he knows that it will completely heal within an hour or so.

"Yeah, he is fine," says Jungkook as he leans in close to the hurt arm, inspecting it with a look of consideration.

"He has had much worse," Jimin tries to assure you.

It really doesn't. You just feel bad and worried about what they go through if they can be this calm about the sight of blood.

Jin steps in to take hold of the situation, "Don't worry (y/n), I have medical training".

"Yo-you do?" You ask amazed, looking down to whisper, 'is there anything this man can't do?'

Yoongi chuckles, the only one to hear, before he taken to a different room by Jin who promptly pulls out a medical kit from the cupboard.

"You should probably go to the bathroom (y/n)," says Tae in his smooth, soft voice.

It catches you off guard, distracted as you watched the eldest two in the other room. When did he get that close?

"I am sorry what?" You blurt at the man leant over your sholder.

His head tilts down, moving slowly, directing you to your hands. Initially, his eyes had stayed still whilst his head moved, stairing into your eyes before they flickered away in a flash. You note the change, but it is the colour on your hands that panicks you.

Blood.

They are covered in Yoongi's blood and you hate that. Your stomach churns and you feel sick at the sight of it. You weren't normally like this with blood. And you knew why it was that his blood was effecting you so much. It was the thought of him injured enough for his blood to cover your hands. The worry. That worry was turning your insides into a jungle gym of nerves.

"Ah, right," you gulp out.

Taehyung had planned to take you to wash up, but his wolf had gotten excited by your proximity. From gazing into your eyes. And anxious, angry even, at the thought that the blood on your hands could be yours. That one wrong move could lead to that. They needed to tell you, to protect you. They needed to soon.