7 nervous brothers: Ch 6

The members were all acing a bit off, the maknae line especialy so. And none of their strangness was to do with the fact that there were in a new, unknown country. They were all very used to those out of place and isolated feelings by this stage. All of them had a plesent flight over, there was nothing ary about their routines and preparations, the only oddity may be the bad sleep they all shared last night. No obvious reasons as to why, they were all just really restless the night before. Not that a simple lack of sleep would really have affected the seven strong youths to any noticable degree anyway.

The three younger boys were fidgety and nervous, jumping about their waiting room with no apperent reason. Suga was severely more anoyable then usual, he had no clue why and that ticked him off even more. But even so he was just as, if not more, determanded to do well today then any other day where he would perform for his amazingly wonderful fans. J-hope was in a daze mostly, his smile bright but doubtful as he stared out the window at the trees' moving branches. At one point his lack of awareness gained him worried looks from the staff as he ate several spoonfuls of air.

Jin and RM exchanged constant knowing glances at each other and their members as only they were privy to knowing the cause of todays irregularitys and disturbances. They were going to meet their mate today, all of them were. Or at least the two hoped they would as their mate would be attending the concert sceduled for this very day. Their feelings and instincts telling them that they would be crossing paths.

It was their chance to find the missing piece, a part of their soul, and the two were filled to the brim with excitment, wondering how exactly to deliver the news to their other members, their brothers. All seven of them shared a mate. All seven of them were royal alpha princes, the sons of the blood who had ruled the supernatural world peacefully for centuries, maintaining balance between each species and dealing with all interactions with humans.

All seven shared rank, alpha, and none had been crowned, chosen to be the next ruler of their nation, therefore in society's eyes they were all equil. So why then, pretel, where only Jin and RM aware, conciously anyway as the others could feel it but didn't know what it was, of the fact that their mate was so close. It was simple really, as Jin was the oldest of his brothers, and RM was their leader, these two were slightly up the chain of command so to speak, and as such were more attuned to their instincts.