Anticipation: Ch 11

After they settled the body onto the couch, the evicted members now hovering around him, well all except for Yoongi who claimed the vacant seat where the body once sat, the group begain to prepare. Nervous conversation holding silence at a distance.

A sigh was heard from the usualy bright Hosoek as he staired down upon the still, brown heard boy whose eyes lay peacefully closed in this raging war of confusion. The light shudder of breath was followed imedietly by a whispered, low, "so" as the vowel faded off into an oblivion of questions held losely behind rotting doors. The blackend coals of intreage kept at bay only by a frail lock, a mutual uncertainty and unknowing of how to word things correctly. Or for some, how to use words at all, as it seemed that a few had been left in such a state that their minds had been scrambled into pure white emptiness.

"He had a point though, the dead guy I mean," stated the lounged man, recining further into his seat in faux relaxation. Truthfully, he was just trying to find something, a sense, a touch, anything, to ground himself.

Jimin interjected, "he isn't dead hyung". His statment and tone only ganing him a glare from the man he adressed, who knew full well the state of his brother; alive, just knocked out.

Long fingers drew up to the beautiful, fluffy, hair of Jin, scrunchung the strands into a tangled mess before they clambered down over his tightly shut eyes, holding within them the pain of the situation. Moving further across the expanse of his soft, delicate and slightly flushed cheeks, they beckoned his tension to the surface before grasping his well curved chin. "This was supposed to be a good day," his strong voice waverd with his thoughts, "so why is it so stressful?"

"I don't know hyung, what Jungkook said was kinda right," Jimin said gazing at the sleeping form, "why would our mate reject the opportunity to meet? It doesn't make sense, unless they didn't feel it, the bond I mean". Tilting his head in thought he pondered the impossibility of what he proposed, his next thoughts soon voiced by another.

"That's impossible," stated Hosoek, "our eyes met, my wolf reacted to the bond. It would have been impossible for any wolf not to do the same when meeting the eyes of their mate for the first time". He huffed out, slight pride at the fact that he was the first, and so far only one, to meet your gaze.

Namjoon scrunched his hand over his face, short, repetitive nods falling from his head as he begain to speak, "I agree, it would not be possible for a wolf to not notice, or even ignore, the calling of a mate bond. They felt it, and we all saw it. There is no doubt about that". He sighed a long strained breath from his nose, "but that doesn't explain the strangeness of all this. Of our mates strange actions".

The group paused in thought, internal debates occuring within each of them.

And then the relatively silent Tae spoke up, "umm while we are on the subject of things feeling not quite right," he paused, fringe falling into his eyes and he fiddled with his hands in his lap, "pale, our mate was pale". He looked up, sadness flooding his eyes, the blue hues showing the concern of his wolf, "do you think they are alright? Are they sick? Can wolves even get sick?"

Glancing around for reasurance his eyes landed upon Namjoon, "even if they are sick Tae, they won't be for long, their wolf will heal them," he spoke in soft comfort. Smiling, a soft line appeared along his face, punctuated by dimples as he continued, "it's probably just a reaction to finding us. Most people don't have seven mates you know. It is probably more of a tole then we think".

A soft exhale left Tae as he nodded along with Jimin, who had earlier tried to comfort his wavey haired brother by encasing their hands together, tight squeezes of reasurance felt rhythmicly like the beats of a heart trying, under pressure, to keep it's body alive.