Wonder: Ch 23

Tae and Hope were in the loby waiting for you to emerge from the elevator. Jin had been made aware of your plans and as such called on his brothers to watch and follow you as he waited downstairs in a car. Ready at any given moment to pursue.

The pair of eager wolves, whose obvious anxious and happy behaviour suited the image of young, playful puppies more then adult, aplha wolves who also happened to be princes, attempted to conceal themselves behind a cobblestone column. When they heard the elevator ding for the 19th time since they had rooted themselves, their heads bolted around each side. They had the same reaction each time, so far always meeting disappointment, and now, finally, they saw the one person on this planet whomst they desired to lay eyes on the most. And they did, and you were stunning in your cosy, comfy outfit that made them want to dash over and snuggle with you. They bearly held themselves back, the fact that you were wearing their merch, their logo, did not help. It definitely did not help, and the sight of it made them giddy, a little bit possessive to, because even unknowingly it seemed that you were recognising the bond and marking yourself as theirs in response.

You had come down with a friend, who herself, left you alone. And though they probably should have seen where she went, they could hardly bring themselves to look away from you, now twiddiling your thumbs alone. Your gaze rose and moved towards the pair who, not wanting to be caught, quickly looked away, darting their eyes all about the room. You kept looking at them, and they couldn't help but look back over at you, they blushed when they locked their eyes onto yours. Tae grabbed his hyungs upper arm, squeazing. In return a hand met his and was gripped with equal force, yet neather acted to move the other away, both content with the presure grounding them.

You quickly departe with your friend and the two watch the lights above the elevator, ensuring they knew your destination. After the light holted, symbolizing the machienes arival at the underground car park, the two race forward, the button the finishline that the eager boys cross in unison. They glare and pout at each other momentarily before they dash through the doors and ride the moving cupboard down. They move slower this time, when the ping resounded throughout the concreat encampment, slow feet carried their racing minds. They look about, though the movements of their heads were calmed by the possibility that you may spot them, and by no means did they wish to appear foolish to you. They were unaware, or had perhaps had forgotten about, all the content avaliable online that painted the glorious boys in a humorous light, you yourself having seen many such videos of the boys and only growing more fond of them as a result. They finaly found you stood by a car just before you retreate inside. They rush over to their own waiting vehicle and driver of a brother, and once inside insist to their hyung that he must not lose sight of the blue car that was passing steadily behind them. They give chase, though there was no speed involved par from the chaotic speach and thoughts of the younger brothers who lay countless worries and demands like a blanket of distraction, suffocating the car and Jin. The man, after a generous amount of putting up with the boys, who were just anxious about their mate, could no longer resist his desire to yell, "ahhhhhhhh," as he stopped at a set of traffic lights. "Gosh. Stop, just stop it. Do you want me to crash? That is it, no more, nothing, not another single word from either of your mouths untill we leave this car. Got it," he looked into the mirror, eyeing the brothers who, though now sat still and stiff, were once lent forward, yelling and thrasing their arms about. His tone was not only angry but laced with authority and demand. As such his younger siblings could do little but nod in compliance even though they had wished to refuse, to not submit but instead defy.

As such the remainder of their journy, their pursuit into the hills, was peacefull. Jin parks a ways away from where the blue car had come to a stop in a grove of trees. They emerge from the car and treck their way quickly over to you, guided by your sent in the wind. Even tho they had now left the confinds of the car their thoughts were not voiced, instead they remain as silent as their movements.