Why is she like this? Ch 5

It was the day before the concert and to say you were panicked would not do you justice. You had woken before the sun in order to prepare everything, most of which you had done in days prior, but that didn't stop you from checking and re checking everthing every hour. The butterflies in your stomach felt more like bees and that concerned you. You knew it was still only the day before the concert, where you would see and meet such amazing, successful and humble people, and you were panicking about your panicking. Running out of things to do and driving yourself into a stupor, you decide after several hours to shower, hoping that your best friend would be able to meet up earlier than planned.

The cold gush of freeflowing water was more effective then you had thought, and after riding yourself of your fluffy towl and forcing yourself to change, you just lay there lazely upon your bed, staring at the cream of your roof as your subconscious slips away.

You don't know how long you stayed in this starfish state, only that you were harshly jolted from it as (b/f/n) pounced apon you, excitement seathing from her every fiber. She giggled tremendously at you, shock and confusion your only friends.

Wacking her shoulder in a playful demonstration of your frustration you got up and rechecked your two bags. Your deliberations had led you to choose one small, dog print suitcase as your overnight bag, and a generous but not oversized handbag as an accessory for your day trip. After all it need not only carry your phone and purse, but other precious and necessary items such as an album for sighing and a stress ball for, you know, stress relief.

You quickly grabbed your bags and shoved (b/f/n) over the thresholds before taking one last glance around your room and joining her. You bit your lip as you rushed down the stairs, a confused (b/f/n) on your tail, as you tactfully stopped yourself from re checking everything and delaying your departure.

At the bottom of the stairs you are greated by your smiling parents, your mother taking bad and likely blury photos of you two in commemoration. You sighed and smiled, placing your bags by the door as you wrapped you caring parents into a tight, air shaking, hug. They embraced it, patting you on your back like they did to comfort you when you were a child, eventually pushing you away and guiding you to the door.

They wished you well, advicing you and (b/f/n) to take care and look after yourselves as you grabbed your bags and were dragged hastily outside by arms which only minutes earlier you had pulled yourself. As she dragged you into the vehicle that would take you to your destination she began fangirling, expressing her exitment about meeting her "favourite people in the whole of existance," gaining little more then a pout from you as you regarded her statement.

*

After ariving at the excessively opulant hotel for the rather frugal you, and hiding behind (b/f/n) as she checked you both in with the stiff clerk, she led you thorough the winding corridors in a manner that made you question if she owned the place. Your rooms were on the second floor to the top so the ride up, though pleasant, was rather long.

The velvet walls led to oak and after you both passed by the once ancient tree (b/f/n) flew onto the bed, rolling about as you placed your bags at the others foot, your eyes constantly locked on her.

Just as you looked to admire the vintage cooko clock situated above the vanity she stopped abruptly, sitting up as straight as a plank, and turning mechanically to face you. She slowly stood and floated over to you, grabing your shoulders in both hands as you begain to feel growing nerves at her off putting state.

She drew her face closer to you, eyes portraying stern seriousness as her mouth opened, "I could go for room service. You? I'm famished," she finished, shaking her eyes before bounding over to the suites phone.

After eating the plethora of dishes of which she ordered, you lay, a Christmas Turkey on you bed. Your ears and touch the only senses which you allow to guide you as your mouth overflows with mixing flavors and the room spins with satisfaction of your full stomach.

You listen as your friend filters through channels, the white noise calming the nerves you had previously forgotten but now begin to rise with your ocean of thoughts. The waves begin to crash at the shores and the light house of your friend's rambeling is no longer enough to keep the boats safe from wreckage. You sigh and sit up, drawing (b/f/n) attention away from the lack of news as she places the remote on the bed, her face one of anticipation.

You get up and stumble over, sitting next to her and lean your head on her shoulder. In understanding, she pats your back, optioning to stand and scrimmage through your bag in attempt to locate your wear for tomorrow.

She turns to you with a goofy smile, "awwww cute," she sounds out, examining the cream Paddington coat, grey knit and simple black pants. She places them gently in the wardrobe after locating your shoes and carry bag, securing them safely together in anticipation. She pulls out a large parchment from her pocket, deciding that forcing you to memorise her scedule will break your nerves which, to her credit, worked.

Eventually the hours pass and (b/f/n) mannaged to summon darkness without allowing your nerves to consume you with the use of mere distraction and her bubbly personality. Still full from your earlier feast you both decide to pass on dinner, opting instead for an early night.

As you lay in unknown territory, securing your long blue clothing and favourite dog plushy close to your chest, you gain a novel feeling throughout your body, springing from your writs and traversing through the rails of your vains. Your fingers and toes tingle and your muscles constrict as your frozen form takes in the snores of your roommate, that no matter how blaring, are not enough to pull you from your state.

You stay as such for hours upon hours, occasionally sliping, tho bearly, into the grasp of sleep before you are yanked right back out. Your concern is unrivalled as you ponder if all this is really due to your anxiety of the concert, the crowd and meeting BTS. If so, should you really be going, if not... then what is causing all of this. You make a note, placing it in the mess of a cabinet that is your mind, to look up your symptoms and book a doctors appointment before a final wave of exhaustion sends you off.