Butterfly: Ch 34

It had been quite some time since the sleep hazed elder bellowed his angered blame loud enough to wake the dead. He had stormed through the halls like a rampaging wave breaking apart any saloirs who found themselves unlucky enough to be out on voyage, crossing his path. By that, it is to say, that the innocent Hoseok who had startled, rising in concern, was flung with the wood of his open door back into his cabin as Jin passed him by, unnoticing the impact as his mission propelled him forward.

'What damage has he caused?' thought the black haired man as he reached the shores of the kitchen. The tidal wave that he was roared again as he noticed the escape of his brother from the house and from his clutches. He turned on his heals, not retreating but to face another head on in search of answers and relief.

"Why was he even in here?" Jin asked with unwavering cords.

His wave of anger bashed into the mountain that was Yoongi who mearly rased an eyebrow and took a mug in hand. He raised it to his face and siped before laying it once again upon the bench and answering.

With an uncaring shrug he spoke, "I found him burning coffee".

But Yoongi was not as calm as he appeared as the cup from whence he drank was derived of any liquid, the coffee he desired to ease him was lost earlier that morning.

Jin could sense his brother's state, knowing that his monumental calm was merely an exterier front and, in actuality, the man was not a stable rampart to keep the sea at bay but an old cliff being corroded by the ocean's battering breaths of ice.

In response to this Jin exhaled a mighty wind and stabilised himself, pushing down the part of him that was angered by his brother encroaching and destroying his territory once again. He had already been advised, ordered even, to stay away from the simple room, and yet he was a repeat offender.

As Jin regained himself he felt the presences of his sleepy brothers who had come to check on the fuss and, if needed, to step in if the state of affairs grew too turbulent.

Though they hardly looked capable at this point as they were not even awake enough to stand. Jungkook was leant lazily against the wall, as Jimin and Tae gave their weight to each other, all three relying on the opposing forces to hold them upright.

Hoseok was not trapped under the spell of sleep. He was most certainly wide awake and Jin regarded his pain to be the cause.

His eyes widened as he rushed over to inspect, asking, "oh gosh. Did the pain come back? Is the bond hurting you again? Do you feel like fainting?".

The wolf merely shook his head at his elder and raised both eyebrows in an expression that seemed to question his very existance.

He spoke, "it is not the bond. It was you Hyung".

The droped and lidded eyes of the youngest three raised at these words. The white hair tipped to the side as the eldest rapper tilted his head as he took in the situation, quickly understanding what events had likely transpired.

Jin's eyes shrunk in thoughtful confusion as the sleep rusted cogs turned the machine of his mind in slow, creaky, motions. Just as it appeared that it would fail and that rickety thing would fall apart and cascade into a messy pile of disarray, a singular drop of oil was added. The critically placed fix was enough to keep the parts turning and allow for Jin to retrieve his suppressed memory.

His eyes widened in relisation as his mind recalled the incident. Of him bashing something, and of a resounding yelp as he strode along his war path.

"Oh my daisies! Are you okay?" He asked, once again checking the condition of his brother. He put him at arms length, raising limbs and spining him as he searched for broken bones, cuts, and other possibe injures.