Beans again: Ch 36

After Namjoon's glorious enterance and the prolonged silence that followed, Jin yelled at the pajama clad mess of a man.

"You ruined the morning! You entered the kitchen, you know better!" He hissed as he sauntered over. "Didn't anyone teach you to listen to rules?" Jin asked as he wacked the light material that covered his younger's sholder.

At the same time Jungkook spoke, "and you look a mess. You went out like that? Did a bird nest in your hair or is that the new trend?" Gaining himself at least a giggle from Tae.

Jin had earnt a slight yelp from the clutz. The younger brother's eyes peered up miserably from his tilted head. They pleaded 'forgive me', wobbling and shining as they cried out a silent apology, his lips pouting out and showing his regret.

Jin let a "tisk" escape him when he turned his head, frowning before leting a single nod fall from him.

The leader gained a giddy smile and moved further into the apartment. As the boys surrounded him he looked about confused, "uh, guys. What happened here?"

From the floor to his left, still propped against the wall, Yoongi glanced around, "we will explain later. You first," he ordered.

So Namjoon spilled the beans. Not the coffee beans because he forgot those but the proverbial beans. He explained his morning and all the strange things; needing to buy things for you and the texting and how that lead him to asking you out.

"What?" yelled Hoseok.

"You asked her on a date?" Jimin continued in a state of baffulment.

Namjoon interjected before the rest of the room could emerge from their daze, the information they were given was a lot to process. Well that and some were just processing your favorite juice flavour.

"Well not a date really. I don't know, maybe it is? I wasn't really thinking about that. Sorry, I am not trying to get ahead of you guys, I just wanted to speed the bond along and protect our mate," he said looking around for approval.

"You did good Joon," sighed Yoongi and the six could literally see the tale wagging behind their leader as his dimples shone in glee.

"Well, then, um," Jin started before coughing to allow himself time to think. "I guess we should explai-"

He was cut off as the curious Jimin asked, "where are the beans?"

All looked at him, then at Namjoon. The men collectively raising their brows in question.

"Aah crumbs," Namjoon puffed as his shoulders fell. After a moment his hand raised behind his head and he scratched his fingers nervously into the fibers of his hair. "I forgot them. It's not my fault though," he tried to defend as Yoongi's eye twitched.

"Joon, my coffee. Why can't I have a simple cup of coffee? Was it that hard to buy some beans and bring them here?" Yoongi spoke, his voice low and full of impatience as he rose up the wall.

He slid smoothly, his back gliding undisturbed as he gained his feet. He walked slowly forward, one step then two. Covering the distance with long calculated strides before his arm raised to lean on the shoulder of Namjoon who in turn looked at it startled.

"I-I ah, the kiss and uh run and uh they are in the bag, so uh," he managed in attempt to defend himself against his sleep and now coffee deprived older brother.

He gulped and startled as Yoongi's face moved close enough to allow his hair to fall upon the face of the panicked man.

Two thunderous claps were heard as Jin's hands made contact. His voice followed, laced with authority, "that is enough. Yoongi get a coffee from a cafe," he was interupted by an agitated growl before his glare silenced the offender, "and Joon, get the beans later today. You have to ask her out anyway, and since you forgot the coffee then I am going to take a wild guess and say you didn't manage her phone number".