A meal and some friends: Ch 32

***

A/N

Hi!
First off, two things. Actually only one cause I can't remember the second.

Thanks to @secretbangtn this story now has a cover that is more then just a screenshot of BTS. I have minimal design skills (as you have probably noticed, or will soon notice. Yes, my fashion sense sucks but just ignore that and choose your own clothes if you dislike my choices to much😅) My many thanks and gratitude for the 4 covers which were designed and given to me by @secretbangtn. I will be sure to use them all 😄💜💜🖤

This is the one which I am changing to today:

Onwards to the story! 💜🖤🎩Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

***

Another day had passed you by and you found yourself on a path headed straight for your next meal. You had spent half the day at University struggling to find all your classes even though you had located all of them just yesterday. It was a massive campus with many lively floors and open outdoor spaces, so you couldn't really blame yourself. Still, moving the blame didn't make the experience any easier. The classes were short, spead along by the rapid thruming of your nervous heart. The beat of the organ was dictated by your scared soul, worried that all eyes were locked onto you; on the transfer student who seemed to appear from thin air. In a puff of grand smoke, a cloud so big thay none could miss it. Yet, in actuality, you were more like a piece of soot falling from the coal trains puffing exhale, hardly anyone paying much attention to you at all. Sure, at first, when you walked uncertainly into the grand halls of seats and stairs, eyes woulf find themselves wondering over to you to analyse, even scrutinize, your new and thereby intreaging form. But other than that, you were not the center of attention you feared yourself to be, more of a side note to the page your lecturer was dishing out about the ever intreaging subject of litrature. Oh, and you were glad that although this scholarship forced you to move to Korea, your classes were thankfully not in that language. Thank gosh for that.

After your hectic time traversing the place that will hopefully wack your brain into shape and give you means to find a good job in the future, you decided to head home. What you did there for the whole afternoon? Well you decided to mass bake cookies in order to destress. I mean what else were you going to do with all those ingredients? You didn't want them to go to waste, and by no means were you using that as an excuse just to eat a tone of cookies.

So you got home and dashed up the three flights of stairs. Ok, that is an exaggeration. You dashed up half of the first flight and then panted up the next, regretting life when you got to the top. You were totaly gonna move half your stuff down one floor into the guest room until the time came when you could walk up without having to stop and wait for your breath to catch up. You grabed some things scattered around the gigantic space and moved them to one of the perfectly good downstairs rooms; the one at the enterance to the hall, the one you mistook for your room, to be exact. There you discarded your uni/study items, forming a neat little pile on the desk as well as one just below it on the floor where your bag stood to attention. You changed into more comfortable clothes and draged yourself back down, headed straight for the kitchen. "Mission make them cookies is a go," you yelled as you marched to the cabinets, searching through them stealthily like you were a commando looking for enemy soldiers. When you located the hostiles, *ehh hum* the ingreadents *coff coff*, you lined them up on the large marble bench. There you also placed large bowls, of which you found many and retrieved all but two of, and cooking implements, turning the oven on before you began your battle with the flour and eggs. You mixed and mashed the ingreadents, pelting the forming dough with bullets of choc chips to enhance the flavour of your victory, *ehum*. You alignined them upon the tray before taking them to a new stage of life, to the firing squad of the ovens that would change them so much that they would never be the same again. (Lol chemistry baby. Boy I didn't know you could be so dramatic about baking). The first lot sweltered in the oven, warming into the perfect tension of soft and crunchy as you moved on to make another batch, these ones containing currants instead of chocolate. Soon enough the timer dinged that happy tune to signal you to remove the last, devastatingly delicious smelling, goods from the box of fire. You tasted some of your marvelous creations and were happy with your efforts, packing some to place within your bags for any upcoming dark hours that awaited you in posibility. You twirled around on your heals and sighed, sighting the massive mess by the sink. You woddled over and just stared at the flour coated bowl, deciding that motivation was required to fight the disastrous beast of your laziness.