Converse (High): Ch 22

The four men appeared the part of young, buisness savvy entrepreneurs. The image suiting well their skills. Their professional appearance would be an aid to them as they appealed to your parents.

The silky material draped neatly over their shoulders, two gentle waterfalls merging, becoming one, as they flowed into the same pool, connected neatly by buttons. Namjoon fixed his cufflinks as Jimin adjusted Junkook's tie. They all wished to present themselves to your parents in a positive light, though they didn't plan on revealing their identities.

Namjoon and the two younger members wore suit jackets, the differences in colour and style where obvious. The leader was dressed almost completely in black, the exceptions being his tie and vest, and even then their deep purple apeared black in certain light. In times past, the image he portrayed and his strong personality would lead those who glanced upon his personage to assume him a member of the European aristocracy. Though, they weren't far off as he and his brothers actually were high standing nobles, just from a different continent.

Jimin and Jungkook were dressed in a similar fashion, their slightly less formal but still princly aura shining though the detail of their wear. The styles of their jackets were similar, differing only in colour. The hazel haird boy had a plain maroon scheme whilst Jimin wore light grey tones of tweed. They both had ties and clean white shirts. Jungkook completed his look with a long overcoat, whilst the lace details were the finishings of Jimin's. Each carried small but quality briefcases.

Even Yoongi who disliked the stiffness of exaggerated formal dress had dooned it. Though unlike his brothers he did not wear a suit jacket. Unstead he had chosen a frilly shirt as snow white as his strands, black collar and tie providing a stunning contrast between the finesse of the fabrics. His features provided a similar result, the black of his eyes a stunning opposition to the white that fell above them. The contrast drew others in. The marvelous gaze he held moving them to quickly break contact, and yet, what they had glimpsed would not allow them to look away fully. Instead they were left to examine the rest of his decadent, delicate, masculine features. But Yoongi was not currently concerned with the views of the public. No, as he was tying the laces of his leather bound shoes his mind raced. Would they succeed? Would they fail?

They didn't have the option of failure, Yoongi knew this and sighed as he thought about how to ensure their outcome.

The four had finished preperations and soon left the other members behind, heading down to the loby and straight out to a waiting car. They had caught the attention of many bystanders on their short journey. But lucky for them, few had the opportunity to react, to take photos or engage social media, before the hasty, tantalising boys had driven away.

The roads to your house were clear, the trafic light as they headed away from the city. The morning frenzy of rush hour operating in the other direction.

Namjoon, sat in the passenger seat as Yoongi smoothly guided the vehicle, told his brothers to keep quite during the talks. Their only responsiblies were to hand him the needed documents when called upon, and to stand their with a proffesional air about them. They needed to be convincing. And he thought it best to keep them quite, especially Jungkook, and used their poor, tho rapidly improving, English skills as an excuse.

Less then a breath later, though none of them had remembered to respire, they had arived. The car was parked on the street across from your modest house. They admired the care taken in maintenance of a flower bed, the small but delicate petals standing strong as the wind worked to behead them. The fight of the seamingly weak creation of nature and love blossemed within the men a resolve as they approached the door with great nerves. Their speed was hasty as they could not wait. Could not hold back their desire and need to have you, their mate. Well to ensure them a way to you at this point. Having you would have to come later, after they worked out the details and began to build a relationship. The leader had knocked on the door before steeping away to allow for the swing.