ii. cruel and destructive

"DOES EM NOU hurt?" (Does it not hurt?) Arya questions as she watches the woman get tattooed

       "DOES EM NOU hurt?" (Does it not hurt?) Arya questions as she watches the woman get tattooed. The young girl was fascinated with the older warrior.

"Ai've felt far worse laudnes." (I've felt far worse pain.) Kya states as she watches the man dip his needle in the ink as he starts on the next scar. Kya was no longer the girl who at most had a couple bruise or scratches covering her face, she now had different symbols and shapes carved into her body. A punishment, she learned wouldn't heal, so instead she embraced them. A sign she survived, she decided to get the scars tattooed over. The black ink a contrast against her pale skin.

"Ha yu don get emo?" (How did you get them?) Arya, a young girl Kya barely knew, continued to question. Her eyes wide as Kya sat emotionless.

"Ai made bidawon mad." (I made someone mad.) Kya tells the girl, not giving any details. Kya didn't like to think about what she went through to get these scars.

"Yu laik don dula." (You are done.) The grounder speaks up, pulling away from the blonde. Kya let out a sigh, sitting up before glancing into the mirror. Her eyes traced over the black lines curving on her arms, chest, back, neck, and stomach. The scars on her neck had been the most painful to receive, now that pain was a distant memory, and for that she was happy.

"Chof." (Thank you.) Kya nods towards the man.

"When are yu going gon homplei?" (When are you going to hunt?) Arya asks as she follows the blonde out of the hut and into the quiet village.

"Soon, Arya. En yu nou laik coming kom ai." (Soon, Arya. And you are not coming with me.) Kya tells the young girl leaving her alone.

-

"I'm still getting used to it myself." Kane exclaims, as the rover shakes. The look on Indra's face told him that she was nervous by this odd contraption.

"Sir, we're almost out of range. Are you sure you don't want to tell the Chancellor?" Monty interrupts, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'm sure. I don't wanna worry Abby until we know something." Kane tells him.

"We know there's a kill order." Bellamy mumbles. "You people are big on those."

"It's not a kill order. It's a bounty. Clarke and Kya are symbols. They are know as Wanheda and Fayaheda. The Commander of Death and The Commander of Fire." Indra explains.

"The Ice Nation guys we killed asked about Wanheda and Fayaheda. They're looking for Clarke, and Kya, why?" Bellamy questions.

"My people believe that when you kill someone you get their power. Kill Wanheda and you command death." Indra begins. "But no one knows why Azgeda wants Fayaheda. They say that one cannot take the fire from Fayaheda like you would take the power to command death. It is said that Kya is the spirit of fire. Cruel and destructive. There have been rumors, whispers, that Kya and Azgeda's queen met on a battle field once. That Kya slaughtered the queens entire army by herself, and now the queen wants revenge. And since the queen wants Kya, so does Lexa."