xxxvi. another option

"THERE THEY ARE

       "THERE THEY ARE." Roan yells when he sees the the other rover.

"Hang on." Bellamy mumbles, shifting gears.

Kya holds her breath as she drives, trying to think of ways to get out of this situation. She releases that breath when she sees the other rover in the rear view mirror. Trying not to get noticed Kya slightly takes her foot off the gas, hoping that would slow them down enough for Bellamy to be able to catch up with them.

"Hod op emo!" (Stop them!) Roan's guard most have seen the rover too as he turns, yelling at his fellow grounders. Clarke's eyes widen as she peaks into the mirror, seeing the rover as well. Both blondes glance at one another hoping Bellamy will catch up with them. "Kep in going!" (Keep going.)

Kya watches as the rover suddenly pulls up beside them. Kya and Bellamy both look at one another as the grounder places a knife to her throat. "Kya!" Clarke exclaims.

"Now! Do it!" Kya can hear Bellamy yell as she tries to focus on driving and not being cut. Bellamy begins to speed up, driving ahead of them. Suddenly he stops the rover, whipping it in front of them. Opening his door, Bellamy aims his gun at the rover flying towards him.

"Clarke." Kya yells, hoping she would get the hint. Clarke takes her chance, punching the guard, luckily he drops the knife before it can make contact with Kya's skin. With full control over the rover Kya whips it to the side, giving Bellamy the opportunity he needs to shoot Roan's guard. He hits him on the first try causing Kya's eyes to widen as blood flies everywhere.

"Kya." Clarke screams, gaining the girls attention. Kya turns back to Bellamy only to see that they were about to slam into the other rover. The blonde gasps, as she slams on the brakes, barely stopping in time.

-

They finally make it back to the river as Bellamy picks up his radio. "We're here." Bellamy and Kya jump out, waiting for Clarke. When she walks over Bellamy looks between the two women. "I'm gonna take the Rover back to camp."

"Octavia?" Clarke questions.

"It's pathetic, right?" Bellamy mumbles. "She hates me but I keep coming back for more."

"She's your sister. She's blood. She'll come around and see how special you are." Kya tells him, taking ahold of his hand. Bellamy slightly smiles, looking down at Kya.

"Guys... If I don't see you again-" Bellamy begins.

"No. You will." Clarke shakes her head.

"We've got a problem." Roan suddenly yells, interrupting the trio. They all wake over, Kya's eyes widen when she sees the so called 'problem'. "Trikru arrow." Roan kicks an empty barrel over.

"No." Clarke breathes out.

-

"This is Becca's main research lab, but there are 5 other levels." Jackson explains, giving the girls a tour as they walk around in awe.