x. blood must not have blood

"PIKE SHOULD BE in his quarters

       "PIKE SHOULD BE in his quarters." Bellamy informs another guard as he drags Kya and Clarke through the hall. After leaving them locked up in the room for a while he had came back, telling them he was taking them to Pike.

"Bellamy I am going to beat your ass." Kya hisses as she's yanked through the hall. Any sympathy she had felt towards him a while ago was long gone.

"Bellamy, you don't have to do this." Clarke exclaims.

"Yes, I do." Bellamy states ignoring Kya's comment.

"Just let us go." Clarke continues, trying to holding Bellamy back, but he was too strong as he continued down the hall.

"Believe it or not, I am doing this for both you." Bellamy mumbles, turning to look at Kya and Clarke. Before they could go any farther Octavia came around the corner, kicking the other guard to the ground. "You can't just hit a guard." Bellamy glares at his sister.

"I just did." Octavia states. "Let them go."

"I can't do that." Bellamy begins, keeping Kya and Clarke behind him.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the hall as Octavia whipped around, glancing behind her. "They're coming."

"You should go." Bellamy urges, looking towards his sister. While Bellamy was distracted Kya quickly jumps towards the fallen guard, grabbing ahold of his taser, slamming it into Bellamy's stomach. Bellamy let out a groan of pain as he fell to the ground, clutching onto his stomach.

"Clarke, hurry up." Octavia mumbles as Clarke tries to find the keys to the handcuffs.

"Let's go." Clarke exclaims, jumping up from the ground, keys in her hands. While running down the hall both girls fumbled to unlock their handcuffs, nervous Pike and his men would catch them.

"Follow me, come on." Octavia directs as both blondes follow her. Running towards the wall that held the secret passage, the three girls run into Kane and Abby.

"Mom!" Clarke exclaims, pulling her mom into a hug.

"We know what happened. We know what Pike did. Is there anything we can do to prevent a retaliation?" Abby questions as she pulls away from her daughter.

"Abby, hurry." Kane mumbles once Octavia and him pulled away the panel.

"We came here to give them Pike." Octavia speaks up.

"He's the duly elected chancellor. Our people knew what they were voting for. Besides, he has the guards and all the guns. We can't get close to him." Kane explains to Octavia.

"And that's not the way we do things." Abby adds, looking towards Octavia.

"Then maybe it's time we change the way we do things." Octavia continues.

A voice over the intercom suddenly sounded. "Security breach. Lock down the exits."

"You three need to go now." Kane exclaims, looking towards the girls.

"What about Lincoln?" Octavia questions.

"You want to help him?" Kane begins, pulling out his radio and handing it to Octavia. "Do it from the outside with this. The range isn't great – you stay close and wait for me to contact you. Now go." Octavia nods, getting into the tunnel, Clarke following her. Before Kya could step into the tunnel her father stops her. "Kya, be careful."

-

"Where's Octavia?" Indra questions as Kya and Clarke enter the tent.

"She's watching over camp." Kya tells Indra.

"So, tell us, girls." Lexa begins. "How does this end. Have you come up with a way to save your people yet again?"

"No. Only you can do that. What happened her was an act of war. Your army was here to help us and my people slaughtered them. You have every right to respond. Every right to wipe us out. Or, you can change the way you do things." As Clarke finishes her speech, Kya rolls her eyes. She didn't think this plan would work, but it was the only one they had.

"Why should she change? Blood must have blood." Indra interrupts.

"Really? Because from where I stand, the only way that ends is with everyone dead. So what kind of leader you want to be? The kind who kills every chance she gets because that's your way? Or the kind who shows the world a better way?" Clarke continues.

"You consider letting massacre go unavenged a better way?" Lexa questions.

"If it ends a cycle of violence, yes. If it brings about peace, yes. Someone has to take the first step. Let it be you." Clarke exclaims.

Kya is silent as Lexa turns to her. "And what do you think of this, Kya?"

"I think it's stupid." Kya states, causing Clarke to sigh. The entire way back to Indra's village Clarke had begged Kya to at least pretend she was on board with this plan. "If I were you I would wipe out Skaikru." A smirk plays on Lexa's face at Kya's answer. "But, I have family and friends that mean a lot to me there, and I don't want them hurt. So, I guess I agree with Clarke."

"You say you want peace, that everything you've done was to achieve that, yet here we stand on the brink of another war. A war you can stop." Clarke continues, trying to get Lexa to agree with them.

"Commander, you can't seriously be considering this." Indra speaks up.

"I'm not considering it." At Lexa's statement Kya could feel Clarke tense. "I'm doing it." Kya's eyes widen as she glances toward Clarke. Kya couldn't believe Lexa was actually doing this, letting Pike get away with his massacre.

"Heda, please." Indra interrupts.

"Indra, our people act as if war is easier than peace. If that's so, should we not try and achieve the more difficult goal?" Lexa supplies.

"Polis will not support you. Titus-" Indra begins.

"Titus is my subject!" Lexa shouts, turning towards Indra. "They're all my subjects. Do you say they will defy me? Will you defy me?"

"No, Heda. I will not." Indra states, though you could tell she didn't really mean it.

"Then let it be known." Lexa turns back to Kya and Clarke. "Blood must not have blood."