v. in ruins

WHEN KYA WOKE up it was light outside

       WHEN KYA WOKE up it was light outside. She let out a groan as the memories of her capture flooded through her mind. Her anger spiking as she realized she was in Polis. Jerking up from the bed she was laying on she tried to get up, but was stopped by chains holding her arms and legs down. Kya let out a scream as she yanked on the chains, but they were too strong.

Downstairs in the throne room the group looked up as they heard Kya scream. "She's up." Lexa states. After they had learned that Mount Weather had been blown up the summit had been dismissed. It still held its power and Skaikru had become the 13th clan, but everyone that had come to watch had left and Arkadia members had been sent home. That left Bellamy, Kane, Abby, Octavia, and Clarke. "Clarke. You should go talk to her. She'll be the least upset with you."

"Bellamy." Clarke begins. "Do you want to come with me?" Bellamy's head shoots up at the mention of his name. He quickly nods, following Clarke out of the room.

"How have you been?" Bellamy asks Clarke as they make their way to Kya's room.

"Fine." Clarke states once they reach the room. They could hear Kya's chains rattling as she tried to free herself. "Maybe just stay out here for a minute. We don't want to overwhelm her. She doesn't seem too happy to be here." Bellamy nods as Clarke walks in. Clarke left the door cracked open enough so that Bellamy could see them, but Kya couldn't see him.

Kya's looks up as Clarke enters the room, her anger growing. Lexa was wrong when she said Kya would be the least upset with Clarke, if anything that's the person Kya wanted to see the least, besides Lexa of course. "What do you want?" Kya seethes.

Clarke and Bellamy are both taken back by the tone of Kya's voice, but Clarke continues anyway. "I wanted to make sure you were okay. Lexa's guards didn't exactly seem like they were gentle."

"I'm not stupid." Kya snaps, ignoring Clarke's comment. "I heard what happened to Mount Weather. Why don't you and your 13th clan go deal with that?"

"What's you problem?" Clarke questions, staring at the girl.

"My problem?" Kya begins, leaning as far as she could with the chains holding her back. "My problem is Lexa."

"Lexa was trying to save you." Clarke tells the blonde. "Lexa explained to us everything that happened between you and Ice Nation, she was trying to save you."

Clarke's words caused Kya to lunge for as she begins to scream. "You know nothing about what happened to me in Ice Nation!" Bellamy's eyes widen as Kya begins to yell. "I don't need you or Lexa to save me. I had a life, a safe one, and you just took me away from it."

"Would you rather go back to Arkadia?" Clarke questions, taking a step back from Kya as she continues to try and rip the chains off. The blondes outburst had scared Clarke, this Kya was different, just like Clarke was different, the only difference was Clarke didn't know what Kya's next move was going to be.