xx. join or die

"IT'S BEEN AN hour since we passed the airplane wreckage

"IT'S BEEN AN hour since we passed the airplane wreckage. Seeing as we're using a map without any distances it could be days before we reach the village." Jasper comments. Raven and Monty had decided to stay back along with Bryan, Harper, and Miller. Raven thought there was a way they could kill Alie from their side, so while they worked on the Kya, Bellamy, Clarke, Octavia, and Jasper continued on the search for Luna.

"At least we know but we're going in the right direction." Bellamy exclaims, keeping his eyes on the road.

"We're running out of daylight, we should stop for the sun to recharge the battery." Jasper suggests.

"What sun?" Clarke questions, glancing out the window at the cloudy sky. "We keep going until it dies."

"We keep going until we get to Luna." Octavia speaks up.

"This her?" Jasper questions, Kya turns in the passenger seat to look in the back where the rest of them were sitting. Jasper was showing Octavia a hand drawn picture of a woman.

"Yes." Octavia states.

"What do you think she's gonna say when we show up asking her to put an AI in her head?" Jasper questions.

"Lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble, she'll help us too." Octavia supplies. Bellamy suddenly slams on the brakes causing everyone to jolt forward. Bellamy sighs, glancing at the fallen tree blocking their path.

"Think you can help us find a better map?" Jasper asks sarcastically.

"We'll backtrack, somewhere where the trees aren't so bad." Bellamy begins. He's interrupted when Octavia slams open the back door, jumping out of the rover.

"Guess we're going on foot." Clarke mumbles as they all jump out of the rover.

"Anyone hear the part where I said it could be days?" Jasper yells, trying to stop them.

"Stop!" Octavia exclaims, turning in a circle. "You hear that?"

Kya's eyes widen. "Water." Both girls take off, running in the direction of the sound of water.

"Eyes sharp, they could be hostile." Bellamy yells.

"They're not hostile, put the guns down." Octavia stops, turning towards her brother. Not wasting anymore time they take off, coming up on a river, following it like the map says it leads them to an ocean.

"Where's the village?" Jasper questions.

"Oh no." Octavia whispers, checking Lincoln's journal. "Oh no, it can't be."

"So that village is just a bunch of rocks." Jasper comments as they run over to the rock formations.

"She's gone." Clarke whispers.

"What do we do now?" Jasper exclaims. No one answers as they watch Octavia walk to the edge of land. Kya jumps slightly as Octavia lets out a loud scream, her heart breaking for the girl she considers her sister. Kya doesn't know how much more disappointment they could take.