xxxviii. it'll all be over soon

"NOW YOU'RE GONNA lock us up? Well, we're not gonna touch your stupid machine, all right? Please, Clarke, you can't do this to us

       "NOW YOU'RE GONNA lock us up? Well, we're not gonna touch your stupid machine, all right? Please, Clarke, you can't do this to us. Raven, please, don't let them do this to us!" Murphy yells as they close the doors to the rocket room.

"Please tell me you're not actually considering putting Emori in that chamber." Raven exclaims. Raven's eyes widen when Clarke and Kya don't immediately answer.

"Mom, I don't know what else to do." Clarke whispers, turning to her mother.

"There is nothing else to do, we all know it." Roan mutters.

"Abby, there has to be something that doesn't make us murderers." Raven states.

"Jackson and I examined every possibility, and the only thing that we know for sure, is that if we do nothing we die." Abby tells them before turning to Jackson. "Jackson prep Luna for the next extraction."

"No, you've taken enough." Luna speaks up.

"Luna, it's ok we'll sedate you." Abby reassures.

"I said no." Luna snaps. "I won't allow my blood to kill anymore innocent people."

"Luna, please. Your blood is the one thing that can save us." Clarke begs.

"My blood is a curse. It will, however, keep you from following me into the rain." Luna states, leaving the lab.

"Luna, you can't, not with that hip." Abby stops her.

"We can't let you leave." Roan blocks the stairs.

"We need you Luna." Kya speaks up, she wasn't as angry as she had been before. Miller having to practically rip the woman away from Murphy and Emori.

"Is there no line you won't cross in order to survive?" Luna weakly questions.

"Survival requires sacrifice. If the freikdreina dies-" Roan begins.

"Don't call her that." Raven exclaims.

"If she dies." Roan corrects himself. "Saving the world, that is a good death."

"Luna, please." Clarke tries again.

"You're wounded and I don't wanna fight you." Roan mutters, causing a smirk to appear on Luna's face.

"You have no choice, remember?" Luna remarks, kicking Roan to the ground. She had used her already badly injured leg so now she was barely able to stand. Because of her injury it wasn't hard for Roan to stand up and knock her to the ground, grabbing ahold of her he held held her in a choke hold until she was knocked out.

"Sleep well, natblida." Roan whispers.

"So you're gonna strap her down and take her bone marrow?" Raven questions, glancing towards Kya and Clarke. "Welcome to Mount Weather."