1

Max hate going to school. Not only was he not allowed to be little at school but he wasnt allowed to wear the girls uniform. he had to wear the pants and the tie but the girls got to wear the plaid skirt and bow. he thought hed look cuter if he wore the girls uniform.

Max has always loved to wear girls clothes. At work, he wears the womens uniform. no one cares that he liked to crossdress but at school it wasn't allowed since he was aboy. he still identified as a boy but he wanted to wear dresses and skirts.

At home he could wear whatever he wnted. He was even allowed ot be little but without a daddy to take care of him he didn't ever feel lie going into little space. it was hard to go into it unless somene was helping him get into it. otherwise, he didn;t get to be a little. he was okay with it even if it did upset him.

Max walked into his science class and sat at a table in the back. He always sat in the back by himself because he didn;t have many ffriends. He didn;t care if he had friends at school. his friends at work were all enough for him. 

Max watched Bradley and his friends Liam and Holt walk into the classroom. They looked at Max and whispered to each other before Bradley sat at the table next to max. Max didn't loom at jim since he was too afraid to. he never made eyeconact with the bad boy before and he didn't know what to do.

"Hey," Bradley said.

"Hi," Max whispered. he continued to sketch in his notebook. he liked to draw pictures of himself in girlie clothes but to anyone who looked at him theyd think he was drawing pretty girls.

"Sorry about sitting next to you. My lab partner is annoying me so Im going to switch. i hope you don't mind.

Max shook his head and contineud to draw. "Is that you?" Bradley asked. Max quickly hid his picture, not wanting him to see. "No," he said.

"Are you sure? That looks just like you."

Max was embarassed. Bradley sdidnt seem to be maiing fun of him as he said it but it was still embarssing since it was the bad boy. He was waiting for him to make fun of him and call him a faggot and say that was gay.

"I think you'd look cute if you wore girlie clothes like that," Bradley said.

Max looked up at him. "Really?" he asked.

Bradley smiled. "Yup."

Max blushed as he stared at his notebook and contineud to draw throughout class.