6

"I don't know if I'm okay with this," Max said. "I know you want me to feel comfy and safe bt I dont think I can if I call you...daddy."

"Why not? Is it too embarassing for you? No one will hear you say it but me baby."

"It's not that. Its' just..." He didn't know how to say he was a little without saying he was a little. He did;t want to slip and he didn;t know how not to if he was going to be taken care of like a baby.

"Max will you tell me the truth?" Bradley asked.

"Okay," he said.

"Are you a little?"

Max blushed and hid his face in Bradley's chest. He was embarassed and wanted to cry.

"Oh that makes me so happy! I've always wanted a little as precious as you."

"Rzeally?"

"Yes. I might be gay but I think its cute when my little wears girlie clothes. And I want you to wer them all the time for me," he said.

"It's embarsssing."

"No its' not. It's cute and sweet. Daddy wont let anyone make fun of his princess. it old you that. Daddys dont let their princesses be made fun of. They take good care of them."

"I'm not a princess. I'm a boy," Max said.

"Do uou like it when daddy calls you princess?"

"Yes."

"Then I will keep calling you princess until you dont like it anymore," Bradley said. he picked up Max and carried him to the bathroom. "Right now, I think my princess could use a bath before we put him into some cuter clothes."

"Do you have girlie clothes?" Max asked.

"I do. I got them just for you. Now let daddy change you out of your dirty uniform."

Max was okay with Bradley taking off his shirt but when it came to the pants he got embarassed. "Baby stop moving."

"I'll do it Bradley."

"No, no. Daddy won the bet so you have to call me daddy. Now why wont you let daddy take off your pants."

"It's...embarassing."

"Max, please come here," Bradley said in his daddy voice. Max couldn;t sisobet so he walked up to him and closed his eyes tight when he pants were pulled down. he wore pink panties with ruffles and bows on it. it was embarassing.

"Oh, princess," Bradley moaned. "I think you look so cute in these. So cute I can't stand it."

"Weally?" Max asked.

"So cute."

Max covered his face with his hands as Bradley took off his panties and helped him into the bathrub. Bradley let Max play while he took off his own clothes and changed into comfy clothes. he set up everything for his princess on the bed and got it all ready for him. 

Bradley came back into the bathroom and washed Maxs hair. He used a rag to clean his bodt and had him stand up so he could clean his legs, butt, and prince parts. Max moaned when Bradley washed his princes parts and covered his face in embarassement.

"Baby look at me," Bradley said and Max look at him. "Daddy loves to hear those sounds so you don't have to be shy okay?"

Max nodded and leaned down to hug him. He felt more loved than he had in a long time and missed it.