17

All of Bradley's friends played video games in the living room but Bradley and Max were in the kitchen making dinner. Bradley didn't let his princess go anywhere near the stove or oven and Max could tell he was in daddy space.

"You know I work in a kitchen for a living right?" Max asked.

"I still want to take care of you while I can. I couldn;t forgive myself if you got hurt and burned yourself," Bradley said and hugged Max from behind and kissed his cheek. 

"I know how to be careful."

"I know but daddy still wants to take care of uou." Bradley realized what he said and laighed awkwardly. "Sorry. I didn;t mean to say anything weird."

"It's fine. I know it was na accident. Just know that you're not my daddy."

"I know you dont want to be a little but have you thought about having a different daddy relationship?" Bradley asked.

"What do you mean?"

"The kind where your boyfriend is your daddy and he takes care of you and makes you feel special but all of the little things are gone. No pacis, coloring, diapers, stuffies. All of those things are gone. But you still get taken care of and call your boyfriend daddy," Bradley said.

"I've never thought about it before." Max said.

"That was the sort of relationship I wanted in the beginning. My old little liked it when I did all those things but then he began to act like an actual little and needed to be takn care of like a luttle baby. I had fun with it so i didn;t mind and would do it again but I;m happy with the other type of daddy/baby relationship as well," he said. 

"Are you wanting me to be your new baby?" Max asked.

"I'd love it if we could give it a try. I'd love to be your daddy and i dpnt have to have you be my little. I just want you to be my princess and I;; be happy. Do you thnk we could give that a try?"

Max wasn't sure if he was going to be completely okay with it but he said he didn't want to be a luttle and this was good. He did like calling his boyfriend daddy and was happy the daddy would like him in dresss. He was stll shy and wasn't sure. "If we do I want to take it slow. I don't want you to be my official dady or boyfriend and I want to ease into it. I just want to figure out what I want if thats okay."

Bradley kissed the top of Max's head and said "I will do whatever you want to make yoy comfy and sage."