28

"WHy didn't you tell your daddy you love him back? Do you not love him?" Henry asked.

"You heard that?" Max asked.

"I heard. Is everything okay?"

"I don't know. I feel weird saying I love him right now."

"Why?"

"Because I'm with you." max said. 

"Do you feel like you love me again?" Henry asked.

"I don't know. I saw you and instead of telling my daddy I was with yoy I follow you and go with you. I did miss you while you gone. I drwam about us seeing again and being together. I stoped when I met Braley but now I see you again and don't know anything." Max said. 

"Princess," Bradley said as he ran up to max. He hugged him tightly and kissed the tip of his head. "I was so worried about you. You know you can't run away from daddy like that."

"It's my fault," Henry said and bradley looked at him. "I thought he was with his friends and didn't know he had a daddy. if i did know I would never take him away from you. I know how scary that can be to lose your little in the mall."

"I said I was sorry," Max pouted.

"You did and I forgave you," henry said.

"Max, who is this?" Bradley asked.

"My old daddy."

Bradley didn't think he would meet Macs old daddy. he daid his old daddy moved away and was gone for two years. He also never think his baby would run away from him to go be with his old daddy. it made him insecrue. 

"Bradley?" Max asked and Bradley felt his heart be ripped in half. "I think I'm going to gp home to my home today. I'll see you at school."

Bradley nodded and kissed Max's head before walking away. Max was sad to not have his daddy around but he had weird feelings for Henry again and wanted to know what he wanted. "Henry will you come over today?"

"I'd love to bubba."