15

Max and Bradley worked on worksheet togteher but Max didn;t seem to understand anything that was going on. Bradley saw and tried to explain it but Max didn;t seem to understand. Afetr class he said, "If you need some help, I can help you."

"It's okay. I'll try to figure it out myself," Max said.

"Why dont you come over after school? I'll help you with everyhting and then you can leave right after. i dont want you to fail the test becase you don;t understand whats happening," Bradley said.

"I don't know if I want to go to your house," Max said shy.

"How about I go to your house instead? Or the diner."

"I can meet you in the library after school today."

"Deal. I'll see you then."

After schook Bradley walked into he library and saw his baby in the bac. He was drwwing in his notebook and he took a moment to look ar his princess. he planned ot make him his and protect him. It was what Meldosy wanted and him too.

"hey princess," Bradley said as he sat next to Max. A few girls at the table next to them giggled but Bradley stared at them meanly and they looked away and stopped. "Ignore them. They're jealous."

"What do you want Bradley?" Max asked.

"I was going to help tutor you." he said.

"Right. Then lets' do it."

Bradley helped max undersyand everyting and he was happy his princess finally understood. "I think I'll be readyy for the rest," Mx said. He looked at the window behind him and frowned when he saw it was raining. "dammit. I was supposed to walk home today."

"I can drive you home if you want. it's no problem."

"Its fine. I can wait for the bus."

"Do you have work today?"

"No."

"Then I'll just wait for the bus with you.I dont want you to be all alone."

"Thanks but that's okay. You don't need to," max said.

"I want to baby. I will always be here to take care of you. I love you remember?" Bradley said.

Max blushed and let Bradley drive him home. Hr showed Bradley hpw to get to his house and Bradley pulled up in a normal house. It began to rain harder and Bradley was worried about leacing him princess alone.

"Are you going to be okay in the rain? Do you have everything to keep you safe and healthy."

"I was supposed to go to the store today but I'll do it tomorrow."

"It looks like its going to rain for the next few days. Are you sure you're going to be okay? Can your parents buy everything?"

"I don't live with my parents. I've never met them," max said.

"You haven't?" Brdley asked. "Who do you live with?"

"No one right now. This is my grandpa's house but he died a few years ago. I have enough of his money to take care of myself byt I only use it for emergencyes and bills. Everything else I earn at the cafe."

"I'm sorry proncess but I dont like the idea of you being all alone." Bradley said and began to drive towards his house. "I know yiu don't like my house so I'm going to take you somewhere with a lot of people who will help take care of you. I dont want you to be alone during this storm without anything you need."

"Where are you taking me?'

"My lake house."