7

After Max's bath Bradley helped his prncess dry off before he carried his naked princess into the bedroom. Bradley sat on the bed and had Max stand between his legs. He first grabbed a new pair of ruffled panties in ivory with little flowers on it. He helped his baby put them on and held up put on a matching off shoulder bralette to go with it. He laid Max on the bed and rolled on white knee lenth socks to match. 

"You are the cutest princess in the world," Bradley said as he tickled his baby. Max laughed and wiggled on the bed. "So prcious."

"Daddy?" Max said and blushed after he said it.

"Yes, princess?"

"Can I have a drink?"

"Of course baby," Bradley said and went to get a bottle of milk for his baby. He walked back into his room and didn;t see his baby. he looked into the bathroom and saw his baby looking at himself in the mirror. "You look so cure princss."

"I look like a girl."

"You look like a princess. Do you like the clothes daddy got you?"

"I wouldn;t call this clothes. Its underwear."

"It's cute underwear for my cute princess. Now come sit between daddys legs."

"What?" Max shouted.

"No, princess, I'm going to comb your hair," Bradley laughed. 

Max blushed and followed Bradley to the couch. he sat between his daddies legs and grabbed the bottle form him. "You need to use both your hands while drinking this, okay?"

"Okay daddy," Max said and began to drink from the bottle. Bradley smile as he braid max's long hair for him. When the hair was done the bottle was done, so Bradley picked his baby up and carried him to the bed. "I think it's time for a nap."

"But it's so late."

"Daddys tired and wants to take a short nap. I'll let you stay up later to make up for it but right now I need a nappy and you do too."

Max roll his eyes before closing them to take a nap with his daddy. When he wake up, he felt himself in a bed of pee.

Im always looking for ideas so please tell me what youd like to see!