4

Ater what happened at the diner, Bradley always kept an eye on Max. His friends watched him too if bradley wasn't around but no matter what someone watch him. They didn't want Max to be alone and be bullied and hurt or scared but Max felt scared having everyone watch him and keep and eye on him. 

He didn't mind if bradley was with him. he liked having him around. When he was with bradley he felt safe and like he would be protected. He liked having him as a friend and Bradley liked having max as a friend too.

Everyone in school liked to stare at Max. He was part of the bad boys gang without realizing it. he didn;t know how he joined but he thought it was weird. he nly didnt care since Bradley was the one to watch him and take care of him. It would be wrird it it was any of his friends.

Max decided to sit outside for lnch one day since it would be better than sitting in the ful cafeteria. He didn;t tell his new friends that he was going to be outside because he wanted to be alone for a little but. He needed some time away from everyone else.

Max read as he sat outside but he kept staring at a group of girls. They all wore the cutest uniform and he wanted to wear the same thing. He dreamed about one day going out in public and waring pretty dresses. He wanted to look cute and pretty for everyone but espeialy himself. he wore cute panties while in public but he only had two pairs. he wanted more but was afriad to go out and buy them since the ones he had were gift from Melody.

"There you are,' Bradley said as he walked up to max. "We were looking for you but didn;t know where you went."

"I needed some alone time today."

"Are you feeling alright princess?"

Max bit his bottom lip. He almost thought of calling bradley daddy but stopped. He didn;t want to think of Bradley as his daddy becase he knew he wouldn;t want to be his daddy. People thought littles were weird and he didn't want to make Bradley think he was weird since he already liked wearing dresses.

"Youre sad baby. Why? Whats wrong?" Bradley asked as he sat next to Max.

"Nothing."

"It's not nothing. You can tell me. Im your friend."

Max shook his head. "Its not somthing I can just say."

"Well whenever youre ready to talk to me I'll be here. I don't want you to feel scared to come talk to me. I want to be the person you feel comfortable talking to. I have an idea. How about in order to help us get to know each other better, we have a sleepover! You can come to my place or I can come to yours. What do you want?"

Max liked the idea of having a sleepover and spending time with Bradley. He thought it would be fun but he didn't want the other boys around so he had to tell him. "I dont mind sleeping at your house but I dont want the others there. I feel weird when im with them"

"Is that why you're sad?"

"No."

"Okay. Well the others are my friends and they just want you to be safe. Thats why I have them keep an eye on you when I can't. I know you're scared of being bullied since you're alone and I dont want you to be scared so I decided to have them keep an eye on you to protect you when Im not around."

Max felt liekw anted to cry becasue of how nice Bradley was by doing that for him. He was seeing Bradley like a daddy and he knew that wasn't good. Bradley would never be his daddy.