11

"WHy would you come over when I told you Max would be over?" Bradly telled at his friends.

"We thpught you would have gotten him into little space and he could meet his uncles," Holt said.

"And he was in little space wasn't he?" Liam asked.

"He was and he's shy so you scared him out of it. I can't believe you idiots would do that to my baby. I'm trying to get him to see that he had nothing to be shy ablout and he needs to trust me first. i told him no one would see him like that and now you two idiots have. Now leave. I want to spend time with my baby and have him trust me."

"Sorry man," Holt said. He and Liam walked to thefront door and they saw it was open. Bradley ran to the living room to see Maxs diaper was on the floor and he was gone.

"Dammit! I dont even know where he lives. he just came here after school. I dont even know if he's alright or safe or anything. He could be out there in little space and be scared!"

"Its fine. We'll go find him," Holt said.

&&&&&

Max took a shower when he got home and changed into his only other pair of panties. He left the other at bradleys and would have to ask for them back when he gave him back the dress. he made himself some food and went to check his phone but remembered he left it at Bradleys with his uniform too. he'd have to go back to his house and get everything but he didn't want to go alone.

Max ran to his workplace to find Melody. She was at the counter and he sat down across from her. "Hey, babe. You look terrible. What happened?"

Max covered his face with his arms and laid on the counter. "It was so embarassing."

"I have my break in twenty minutes. You can tell me then okay? Let me get you some coffee in the meantime."

At Melodys break she sat at a cbooth in the back with Max and listened to him tell her what happened at Bradley's house. "Oh wow. He wants to be your daddy?"

"I guess. it was nice for a little bit but now I'm scared to go back. I have to get my phone, uniform, and panties back, but i don't want to go alone. I don't know what will happen if i go alone."

"Then I'll go with you after work. You can stay here and relax, and I get off in two hours, so I'll go with you to his house. I even have a book you can read if you want to pass the time."

"Thanks Melody."

"Im always going to be here for you Max."