5

Bradley took Max to his house after work. Max didn't have to work the next day which was saturday so he would be able to spend all day woth Bradley. He was scared but excited at the same time. 

Bradley was excited to have Max over because it meant he could finally start babying him. He wanted to make Max his little princess and he wanted to see if he could do it. He made sure he had everything needed in order to make Max comfy and he was going to make sure he made his princess happy.

Bradley took Max to his room. His bed was against the window and there was a bathroom connected to his room. There was a couch with a Tv and video games. Max sat down and pointed at the wii. "Do you have Mario Kart?"

"I do." Bradley and Max began to play and they were tied. "Let's make this interesting. if I win the next round, you have to do what I say while you're here. If you win. I have to do whatever you want while you're here."

"Deal."

Bradley won at the end of the game and Max was sad. "Dang it. I thought id win."

"It's okay princess. You're going to have a lot of fun with daddy this weekend."

Max was scared as he look ed at Bradley. he smirk at him but it was kind. Max was still scared. "Did you call yourself daddy?"

"I did. And I want you to call me daddy while you're here."

"Why?"

"Because daddy wants his little princess to feel comfy and safe when he's with his daddy. Plus, I want to be your daddy."

"But I already have a dad."

"Not your dad. Your daddy. Your daddy is someone who takes very good care of you and makes sure all your needs are met. I want to love you and take care of you and make you feel good and happy. Thats what a daddy does, and thats what daddy Bradly wants for you."

Bradley hugged Max but he couldn;t hug him bacj. He didn't know what was happening and if hed like it. He was scared that if Bradley wanted him to cal him daddy he'd slip into little space and embarass himself. He didn't want to do anything embarassing so he was going to try to not slip.