12

Afetr work Melody drove Max to bradley's house. "You can stay in the car and I'll get everything for you. He must know me by now since he always comes to the cafe. Don't worry. I'll make sure he leaves you alone."

Melody exited the car and walked up to the front door. Bradley answered and she burst right in to get to the point. Max waited in the car and watched the door waiting for her to come out. He didnt know why she was taking so long. Bradley was probably trying to tell her that he was a good person who wanted to take care of Max. Max wanted to believe it and be taken care of by Bradley but he was too embarassed after everything that happened.

After waiting for almost an hour Max decided to leave the car and see what was going on. He knock on door and bradley answered. "Max! You're here."

"I have been for the past hour. Where's Melody? WHat did you do to her?"

"She's playing with Holt. geez, IO didnt know you were here. Princess, I'm so sory. I would never leave you alone in a hot car. I swear."

"Just show me Melody."

Max walked into the living room and found melody in little space playing with Holt. He was taking care of her and making her feel loved. he understood why melody didn't come out. When she was in little space she forgot about everything big and couldn;t do much.

He smiled at Melody and she began to cry when she saw him. "I'm sowwy Max! I forgowt!"

"It's okay babygirl."

Melody cried as she jumped into Max's arms and hugged him. he picked her up and kissed her cheek and sat on the couch. "Come on baby. Theee's no need to cry," he said and wiped her tears away. 

"You trust me and I let you down."

"Babygirl you could never let me down. besides, you found a daddy didn't you?"

"No. No dady with friend of enemy."

"Enemy?" Holt asked.

"Bradley is not my enemy sweetheart," max said.

"You don't want him to be your daddy because he embarass you so he enemy now. My daddy wont be friends with enemy."

Max sighed adn looked at the heartbroken Holt. "I'll talk her out of it. Don't worry."

Melody wiggled in max's lap. "Potty," she whispered.

"Come on babygirl. I've got you." Max said and carried her upstairs to Bradley's bedroom. hr had her use the bathroom while he grabbed all of his stuff. When Melody came out she felt bigger and frown. "Bradley seems like a good guy. he was telling me about how much he cares about you and how you make his days at school even better. I really think he just wants to be our daddy and love you."

"It's too embarassing. I avn't do it." Max said.

"You should try when you're ready. I bet you'll love it. If not with him then we'll find you someone else to be a daddy."

"It's okay. Maybe I just won't be a little anymore."