25

Max was getting used to wearing and using his diapers no matter where he was. he didn't mind when he was at the store or the park or home at the lake house byt he felt weird whenever he went to the bathroom during class or while he was working. He was happy his unoroms coverd his diaper and made it look like he wasn't wearing one. he didn't need anyone to know he was wearing and using diapers.

melody frowned when she saw Holt sitting at the usual table witb bradley and the gang. "Wyhy does he keep coming here if he knows I'm not going to be his little?"

"Because he still cares about you and me. Why won't he be your daddy? You know I'm Bradley's little now. You can be with Holt if you want."

"I want to but I feel like I shouldn't right now. There's too much going on for me to have to deal with a daddy and rules and I don't want to deal with it right now."

"Okay. If you say so."

Max carried the food out to Bradley's table and served everyone. They all thanked him and he went back to work. Bradley didn't like having his baby work. He was olay with it since his baby liked the job but he hated how he needed it becayse he lived alone and had to take care of himself. he wanted his baby to move in with him but he refused every time he brought it up. Max wanted to live in his own house even though he's stayed with Bradley at the lake house every day for almost two weeks. He knew it was because his baby was scared of being with him emotionally and not ready to for that big of a change so he was okay with it even though he really wanted to take care of his princess and have max be all his.

All of Bradley's friends left except Holt who stayed becasue he wanted to talk to melody. Aftr work he talked with her while Bradley took Max into the bathroom to change his diaper. He took off Max's dress and tights and felt his soaked diaper so wet it sagged off his little butt.

"Why didn't you tell me you were so wet princess? Daddy would have changed you sooner."

"I didn't want anyone to see you come in here with me while I worked because I didnt want peop,e to think we were having sex in here," max blushed.

"What would be worse? If they thought you were having sex or if they knew I was changing your diaper?"

"The diaper."

"Then let me change you and have them think that they want."

"If they complain I could get fired."

"I don't want you to get fired. But if you did princess, dadyd would do everything to take care of you and make sure you were happy healthy and safe okay?"

"I wuv you daddy," Max giggled.

"I love you too, princess." Bradley said and kissed Max's lips. He changed his princess out of his wet diaper and put on some baby cream to make sure he didn't get a rash from being so wet for so long. he put on a new diaper for his baby and left the bathroom. Holt and Melody were hugging in front of the store. "She agreed to be my little!" he said.

"We're going to have to have a playdate soon," Bradley said.