3

Max sat in the back of the classroom again and drawed in his notebook. Bradley sat next to him and looked over his shouldr. "You should war girl clothes more often. Youd look like such a beautful princess if you did."

"People don't care when I;m at work because they thbk Im a girl until they remember its cosplay. If I actually wore girl clothes people would make fun of me. I know youare too so just get it over with."

Bradley stared at Max in shock and shook his head. "I would neve dream of making fun of sucha  beaitufl princess." Bradley rwched out and moved hair out of Maxs face. "You should wear whatever clothes you will feel the most comfortale in. If its girl clothes who cares? You should do what feels good for you."

"Thanks Bradley," max said. "I don't think i will thought. I dont have a reason to."

&&&&&

Max worked that day after school and bradley came alone. he sat in a booth by himself and stayed for a long tiem. He kepp watching Max work and make sure he was okay. It made max nervous byt he didn't let it affect it work. 

"That boy has a crush on you," Melody giggle

"He does not."

"Does too."

Does not."

"Does too!"

"Does not. I dont know why hes here but it's weird. Im still waiting for him to make fun of me but it isn't happening yet."

"It wont he likes you and wont make fun of you."

"I still feel like he will."

Max worked all night and kept working. Bradley watched him all night and didn't mive from his spot once. Max thought he really had to use the bathroom bt didn;t want to go unless he went. 

"Hey, I need more water."

"Coming," Max said. He carry the pitcher to the man and poured him a glass. He walked away but the man put his hand on Max's butt. "You're too cute to be working here. You should be working "

Max was scared but Bradley jumped in and grabbed the man's hand/ He leaned in clsoe and whispered to the man. "If you touch my princess again I will kill you."

Max stared at Bradley in suspirse as Bradley dragged him to the bathroom. Bradley locked the door and took a look at Max's butt. There was a dirty handprint on the butt from the man's hand. Bradley grabbed a paper towel and wet it and clean it off. 

Max stared at Bradley and began to cry. he was happy that bradley stepped in and saved him and was helping him but he also felt embrassed and scared about what happen. Bradley quickly higged Max and held him close. he saw on the bathroom floor and had Max sit in his lap. he brushed his hair and kissed the tip of his head and his cheeks and forehead and nose. "It's okay princesss. I've got you. he can't hurt you now."

Max hugged Bradley back and enjoyed the hug while he cried. he liked being taken care of by brdley and was very happy.