30

"I'm sowwy," Max cried as Henry cleaned him up.

"It's olay bubba. It was daddes fault for not putting you in a diaper before falling asleep. You don't have to cry," henry said.

Max cried harder when henry called him daddy. He missed Bradley and wanred to be with him instead. He knew he wanted to be with his new daddy instead bevause he felt more loveed with bradley than with henry. Henry tried to calm max down but max was so upset he couldn;t stop crying. When Max was done crying henry carried him downstairs for breakfast. Max saw he was late for school but didn't say anything beause he didn't want to go. He would go tomorrow instead.

"Bubba why did you cry so much? Daddy said it was okay that you had an accident," Henry said.

"I sowwy henwy," Max said.

"You miss Bradley din't you?" henry asked and Max nodd. "Do you want me to call him and bring him over?"

Max shook his head. "He at school. I call after."

"Don't you have work today?"

"He always come to cafe. I see him them,"

"Okay, bubba. I'll sau with you until we go to work or you're out of little space. Is that okay?" Henry asked.

"Yesh."

Max played with his toys until work and got dressed and had henry drive him. "Thank you. I'm sorry for everything," he said.

"Do't be. We grew apart and you found a daddy who loves you a lot. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you henry." Max said and hugged him before he got out of car. He walked into the cafe adn got to work. He kept looking at the door waiting for Bradley and his friends to walk in but they never did.