23

On Monday max didn;t want to get up for school. Only Holt and Liam were left in the house with daddy and max. He didn;t want to go to school becase he wanted to stay little with his daddy but he knew he had to go to school so he poke dady on the cheek to wake him up.

"Wake up daddy. We have school."

"Daddy says we can sleep for a few more minutes," bradley said and laid on top of max while cudlding him.

"Daddy get off you too big," max pout.

"Daddys body isn't the only thing thats big."

"We don't have time for that daddy," Max said out of little space.

"Why aren't you little this morning?" Bradley said as he leaned over Max.

"Because I don't ant to be little at school."

"Can you be little until we get to school?"

"No. I'm not feelig little."

Bradley smirk and feel maxs butt. He felt his wet diaper and began to press it into his little boys butt. Max moaned and fell onto daddys chest. "Daddy."

"Who's my sweet little princess?"

"I am."

"And who's a good little princess?"

"Me."

"What? Who's a good baby boy?"

"Daddy its me," max said now in little space. "I tol you tat."

"You did tell me that baby," Bradley said as he missed Maxs lips. "Daddy just wants his baby boy back."

He carried Max down to the kitchen for breakfast and back upstairs to get him ready for school. "Baby daddy has a surprise for you."

"What is it?" max said as he bounced on the bed.

"Daddy meant what he said about wanting you to always wear your diapers and to wear dresses, so daddy had the school get a pretty girls uniform for you," bradley said.

Max stared at the dress in shock. he eidn't want to put it on and be embarassed byt he knew dady was going to make him wear it no matter what. He had daddy change him into a nice pullup and a pretty bralette to go with it. dady helped max put on the tights and have it cover his babies butt. He then helped him with the shirt and skirt and the black ribbon tie. Daddy put on the new blazer on max and turend him around to show him how he looked in the mirror. Max began to cry because he always wanted to look as pretty as the girls did and he now did. he felt comfortable and wanted to show it off but he was still scared that people were going to make fun of him.

Daddy hugged Max from behind him and looked at him in the mirror. "Daddy never wants you to feel incomfortable for what you wear so if anyone ever tried to mess with you you let daddy know so he can make srue they never do again okay?"

"Okay daddy."