29

"I need to change before we can do anything," Max said when he walked into his house with Henry. 

"Do you need any help?" Henry asked.

"No," max panick.

"That sounds like your hiding something," Henry said and put hands on hips. "What are you hiding from me bubba?"

"Nothing," Max said. 

Henry picked Max up and held him and he tried to wiggle to get down. Henry placed a hand on his butt to make Max stop wiggling and felt the diaper. He never had Max where diapers outside of bedrime when he was his daddy adn was surprise his baby regressed een more.

"Bubba do you need diapers all the time now?"

"Bradley makes me wear them all the time now. He says I look cute in them and are there to make me feel comfoy and safe."

"Do they work?"

"I still embarss at times but I use them all the time now. I dont need them but I like wearing them to make Bradley happy. He happy make me happy." Max said.

"Do you want me to change you into a new diaper?" Henry asked and carried max to his bedroom.

"No. I miss my panties," Max said. 

"Okay, bubba lay down." henry changed max out of his diaper and cleaned him up before putting him in a pair of pink panties. he took off max uniform and helped him into a pruple dress that shows his panties whenever he bend over. "Now my baby is looking cute. Can I ask you a question?"

"Yesh."

"Why did you want me to come over?"

"I don't know if I want you as daddy or bradley as daddy. I confused."

"Well I'll be your daddy if you want me to be your daddy or I can give you back to bradley. it's your choice sweetheart. I want you to feel comfy and safe."

Henry turn on disney movies and grabbed some coloring books and toys for Max. Max olayed while henry read a book. Hnery never played with Max until he asked because henry always liked to have his baby ask for what he wanted insread of think he was always going to get it. Max liked that Bradley would sit and play wih him right away and make him feel little. He didnt feel little playing by himself and din't want to play.

"Henry?" 

"Yes bubba?" he asked.

"Can we cuddle?" max asked.

"come here baby," Henry said and picked max up to put on his lap. tehy cuddled as they watch movies and fell asleep on the couch.