21

Bradley changed max diaper into a thick clean one that poked out the bottom of his pink dress. he wore knee socks and a pacifier and held a teddy bear and carried down to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Holt will you get the babt tray for me?" Bradley asked. He carried Max into the kitchen and open the fridge to pull out things to make pancakes for breakfast. Holt grabbed the baby tray and cooed at Max. "You are such a cute baby," he said.

Max hid himself in Bradley's neck and brdley laughed. "He's still a little shy."

"Do you want me to grab a coloring book to color whule daddy makes you food?" Holt asked Max.

"No I dont think he'll like it of I let him down. He needs his daddy right now. Warn the boys not be to stupid in front of my princess."

"Got it," Holt said and walked into the tv room.

Bradley kiss Maxs cheek. "I know you're scared about them seeing you but they aren't going to make fun of you. They will find you to be adorable, but you will only be daddys little princess."

All the guys ran into the kitchen when they heard that Max was little. Everypne cooed and thought he looked adorable and it made Max very shy. He hid in bradley's arms and shake because he was scared sp Bradley kicked everyone out while they eat.

"See? I told you they wouldnt make fun of you," bradley said.

"That was still embarassing," max said.

"Well, daddy will make up for it okay? Now how about we feed you some yummy pancakes?" Bradley put Max into the baby tray and he sat next to him. he put pancake on a fork and fed it to Max who ate it all up. Bradley heat a bottle while he clean Max up and pick him up and the bottle and carried him into the living room. he sat on the recliner and put his baby in his lap and fed him the bottle as the boys played a game. The more Max sat with the biys the less embarassed hewas. He felt little and happy with his daddy and he knew the boys liked him like that. they all thought he was really cute and he didn't want his dady to let him go.

Daddys Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें