9

Bradley carried Max over to the couch and tuned on cartoons for him and had him color while he cleaned the sheets and bed. Max sat on the scouch and didn't do or touch anythug. He wasn;t even watching the tv. he couldn't stip thinking about how he was wearing a diaper. He was sure he was going to have to eventualy use it and he didn;t know if he wantd to he didn;t feel like a little but a teen in a diaper. It was weird byt comfy at the same time. He wanred to use it and he wanted to go into little space but he didn;t know how to slip into it. he couldn;t do it on his own.

When brdleyw as done cleaning everything he walked over to Max and placed him on his lap. "Are you okay princess?" Max shook his head. "No what's wrong?"

"I'm not little."

"Are you saying youre not a little at all or not in little space?"

"I haven't been in little space in so long that I don't know if I am a little anymore."

"Okay," bradley said and kissed his cheek. "daddy will help you." he carried Max over to the clean bed and sat him down. he took of the bra top and slipped on a cute baby doll pink dress with a white bib and grabbed a matching pacifier to go with it. He sat back on the couch and turn on disney jr and laid on the couch cuddling with his baby. He put his chin on top of his head and rubbed his sides. 

"My baby is so cute. Daddy thinks you are such a pretty pretty baby. Aren't you super cute?"Brad;ey sweetly said.

Max wiggled feeling himself wanting to slip but he wasn't there yet.

"Does my princess need to go potty again?" Bradley asked and Max shook his head. Bradley patted Maxs but gently and said. "I will change you if you need to go so if uou go you dont need to feel embarassed okay? Daddy will still love and take care of you. Dddy will always take good care of you."

"D...daddy?" Max said.

Bradley smiled big. "Yes princess?"

"Daddy," Max said and turned around to cuddle into his dadys chest. "Daddy."

"Yes princess. Daddy is here," Bradley said and hugged his little biy closer to him.