22

Bradley woke up the next day with his princess in his arms. He looked at how cute Max slept with his diaper so big it puffed out of his pajama pants and over the top. He felt his babies butt and felt how wet he was. He wanted to change his baby right away so he stood up and carried his baby into the nursery and the changing table. he took off maxs tight pajama pants that made his diaper puff out and undid the tapes. He took off the diaper and began to wipe his princes parts.

Max felt someone changing him as he sleep but he thought it was a dream and ignored it but he realized he was awake and that his daddy was changing him. he look up at his daddy and felt happy that he had a daddy who was willing to take such good care of him. He felt really special.

"Good morning princess," Bradley said and kissed his babies cheek after he saw maz was awake. "Did you sleep good?"

"Yesh, daddy," max giggled and hugged his daddy. Bradley hug him back tighter. "Oh that's my sweet little boy. Do you want to play with some stuffies or color?"

"Yesh," Max said and clapped his hands. 

Bradley sat on the floor in the middle of the play space and sat Max in a chair with a tbale. He grabbed a coloring book and began to color with his baby. He went to grab breakfast and came back with food to eat while they watched tv in Bradley's room. After breakfast Bradley had max play with his stuffies and made a tea party.

Holt walked into the nursery and coo at the baby. "Are you having a tea party? Can I join?" he asked.

"Yesh!" Max giggle and Holt sit down. Max pour him some tea and showed him how to drink with his pinky in the air.

"Like this bradley said and held all his fingers up."

"No daddy, like this," Max laughed as he showedhis daddy. 

"Oh like this," bradley said ans ddi it right.

"Ah, man, you're having a tea party and you didn't invite me?" Liam frowned as he waled in.

"You can have a seat too," max said and pout him some tea.

"Thanks little man," liam said and sat down. Soon all of daddies friends were having a tea party in the nursery. Everyone loved the little max and max loved all of them.