16

Bradley's parents made a lot of money and bought him a lake house for his sixteenth birthday. It would be the house he'd move into once he graduated high school or sooner if he wanted but he loved his parest so he stayed with them. The lake house wasn't  far from the town they lived in and was a nice one. He planned to move in once he had his luttle and could take care of him forever. Now tgat he knew Max lived alone he wanted to take good care of his little boy.

Max was scared to have Bradley drive him to a lake house in the woods. it may have been close to town bt he was still scared. He saw there were cars in front of it when they puleld ip and Bradley used his jacket to cover Max as theyr an inside. All of bradley's friends were inside and unpacking grocery bags.

"Ready for an awesome party? Max is here! Hey man!" Liam said when he saw Max. "Ar eyou excited about our party?"

"Party?" Max said shy. 

"Not that sort of party, princess. it's only going to be us and my friends. No one else will be here, and we can be upstairs the whole time if you want."

"Bradley!" Mike yelled. "We don't want to hear that."

"Shut up man. It's beautiful and natural" Holt said.

"No no we're not doing any of that! I don't like Bradley like tgat anyway," Max said quickly.

Bradley didn't show his sadness beause he was still planning to make Max his princess. He wanted to show him how much he cared about him and brought him upstairs to his bedrolm. ALl of his friends had their own rooms but he had a nursery set up for when his baby would finally move in. Max wanted to be big so he kept him in his room instead.

"You can stay in here tonight. I'll sleep on the couch. You can relax or do whatever you want. I'm going to hang out with my fiends."

"Why did you bring me here if you were just going to leave me alone?"

"You said you needed to go to the store and buy things and didn;t want to leave yo alone without anything. I thought youd be better here becasue youd at least have the things you need and not be all alone. I don't like you being alone."

"I don't like being alone either but this is just the same thing isn't it? Youre going to hang out wuth your friends and lave me alone. t least at home I know where everything is and have stuff to do," Max said.

"You can come hang with us. I just thought youd be to emabrassed to be with us."

"I'm shy. I don't know how to hang out with your friends."

"Just be yourself because we love you," bradley said and held out his hand. Max didn't want to be alone and he didwant to be better friends with Bradley so he took his hand and let him take him out of the room.