10

Max slept on Bradley chest at night sucking on his pacifier and hugging him tightly. Brdley thought his baby was the cutest baby in the whole world and he was so happy that he finally had a little. he'd been wanting a little for so ling now and he finally had a babt he could call his own. He was happy it was Max but hew anred to make him even happier than he ever could be.

Max woke up wet and cuddling his daddy. he whined and tugged in his daddys chest until he woke up. "Does my wittle baby need me?" Bradley asked as he picked his baby up. He felt Max's diaper and smiled. "Oh is this why you woke me up?"

"Sowwy daddy."

"No dont be sorry. Daddy will always take care of you. You can wake me up for diapie changes whenever you need them" Brdley quickly changed Max's diaper adn spend extra time on his prince parts. "So clean now. Let's get you some breakfast."

Bradley carried Max out of the roim but he began to freak out and Bradley carried him back into his room and gently rocked him until he calmed down. "Baby whats wrong?"

"No downstair. People see me."

"No, princess. Daddies parents aren't home. They work today so its just us. No one else is here and no will see you. I promise." Bradley said and kissed Maxs cheek and carried him downstairs. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"I was thinking pancakes," Holt said from the living room. 

Max jumped into Bradleys arms and he did too. Holt and Liam were in the livinf room watching Tv. Max civered his ace with his hands and tried not to cry.

"You two in the kitchen now!" Brdley shouted at them, and they quicjly walked into the kitchen. Bradley put Max on the couch for him and switched to cartoons. "I;m so sorry babt. I swear i didn;t know they'd be here. They come over sometimes byt let me know when they do. Ill get rid of them."

"Theyre going to make fun of me," Max said and slipped out of little space. he liked it while he was in it but theyre going to make fun of him and Bradley will too.

"No they won't. I promise. Holt is a daddy too. Liam likes Bdsm but he's not into ddlb. But he doesnt mind it at all. No one will make fun of you. I promise. If anyone ever does, daddy will make sure they never hurt you again."

Max put his face in his knees and felt Bradley kiss the tip of his head. "Don;t cry baby. Daddy will get rid of them and then we can have a fun day. I'll make breakfast. What do you want?"

"Nothing."

"Baby you have to eat something. I'll make something special for you okay?"

Max didn;t say anything and Bradley walked away to the kitchen. Max was embarassed again and hated to feel it. He knew the only way to not feel embarassed was to not be a little anymore so he took off his diaper and ran out of Bradley's hpouse to his own.