23

Everyone stared at Max as he walked into thr school with Bradley and his gang. Everyone thougt he was a new girl student but when they realized it was max they wondered if the gang made him dress like that. It was true but not in the way everyone thought they knew.

Bradley tightly held onto Max's hand and walked into the school and glared at anyone who stared at Max for too long. Max felt embarassed as he wore the girls uniform and a pullup but it also turned him on. he liked the way it felt to be embarassed and felt himself getting hard as they walked into the classroom and sit in the back.

Bradley took notes so Max could draw during class and hated to leave his baby when they had classes they didn't have together. They met again at lunch and Bradley was happy to have his baby with him. he had Max sit on his lap and fed him a little to make his baby feel little while he was able to. Max wanted to slip but he didnt let himself slip because he didn't want to risk making a scene.

After lunch Bradley had math while Max had a free period. Holt had the period with him and followed him to the library to study. Max wanted to use the bathroom but had a feeling Holt would make him go in his diaper since he was supposed to. All of his friends knew his rules to make sure he was following them even when his daddy wasn't around. A good princess always followed the rules even when daddy wasn't around.

Max didn't want to use his pullup at school so he stood up and walked to the bathroom across the library without telling Max where they were going. Max entered a stall and heard Holt enter behind him. "Bud, you have to tell me where you're going," he said.

"I had to use the bathroom," max said and peed. he didn't want to pull down his skirt and show off his pullip to anyone who might walk in.

"You know the rules buddy. Even at school you're supposed to use your pullups."

"But it's so embarassing. I..." Max didnt say anything when he heard someone walk into the bathroom. He was not going to have this conversation with a stranger in the bahroom.

"Holt keep gaurd outside. Don't let anyone in, even the gang," Bradley said.

Max finished using the potty when Bradley knocked on the door. "Princess, are you in there?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Baby you know the rules. I want you to use your diapers, not go on the potty unless dady says you can. I didn't tell you you could right now."

"but ddaddy i don't want to use my diapers at school. it's embarassing."

"Daddy is going to be right here with you. You can tell me you have to go and we'll empty the bathroom and you can go in your diaper and I can change you right away. I want you to get in habit of using diapers because you're my little princess and good babies use their diapers like they're supposed to," bradley said.

"It's still embarassing."

"You'll get used to it, and you will love it. I promise. Now open the door princess," bradley said.

Max opened the stall door and Bradley grabbed toilet paper to wipe on his little princess's prince parts. Bradley pulled Max's pullip back up and kissed him as he stuck his hand down the front of his babies diaper. Max moaned as Bradley began to stroke him and loved the way it felt.

"Is this alright, baby?"

"Yes daddy," Max said and moan again. He wrapped his arms around Bradley's neck as Bradley pleasured him and kissed him a lot. He felt so happy and ready to come and he did and moaned through the kiss with daddy. "Oh daddy."

Bradley pulled out his hand and licked the cum on his fingers. "My princess tastes delicious."

"Daddy," max blushed. He wiggled his sticky diaper and whined while pulling on his daddys shirt. "Daddy can you pwease change me now? it's gross and sticky."

"You see, daddy would love to change your diaper, but since you didn't go in it like I told you to, you're going to wait until you need an actual diaper change began I change you out of this one," bradley said.

"But daddy!"

"No buts, princess. Daddy has rules in place to keep you happy, healthy and safe. If you break a rule you get punished. if you follow the rules you get rewarded. So if you want to be rewarded with a diaper change, you're going to have to use your diaper," bradley said. he washed his hands and made his princess wash his before exiting the bathroom to go to class.