8

Bradley was still asleep and holding Max. Max felt the pee between his legs and it scared him. he knew Bradley said he would be okay with him being a little but he didn;t kbow if bedwetting count. he didn;t want to embrass himself anymore because he felt like he had been doing that since he came over.

he tried to slip out of Bradlys arms but he was too strong. The wiggling woke Bradley up and he pulled Max closer to him. "Baby what are you doing?"

Max covered his face and cried again. Bradley was worried aboyt his baby and pulled him on top of him. He felt the pee on his legs and smiled. "Oh, baby are you upset because you peed the bed?"

"I'm sorry. it wa an accident!" Max screamed.

"Oh no baby. its okay. Daddy is not mad at all. Daddy understands that little boys sometimes wet the bed. Do you do that often in little space?"

"I'm not in little space," max said and it was even more embarassing.

"You're not? Well how to we get such a sweet little princess like your into little space?"

Max shrugged. he hadn't been little for so long that he couldn;t remember what it was like to be in little space. He didn't know how to get himself into it and he didn;t know if he waned to be in little space with Bradley. He may have wanted to be his daddy but he was still shy and embarassed to suddenly be put back into the world of littles.

"Max, sweetheart, when was the last time you were in lutte space?" Bradley asked.

"I don't know. Two years."

"Two years? WHy not? Have you grown out of it?"

"I don't know. I can only be in little space if I have a daddy who makes me feel little and takes care of me and I haven't had one in two years."

"So if im going to be your daddy I have to make you feel little and take care of you? will help you be in little space?"

Max shrugged again. "I don't know. Maybe. I just want to go home." he said and covered his face with his hands as he cried.

"Why? Because you wet the bed? Baby, daddy doesn't mind if you did. He'll clean you up right now," Bradley said. he picked Max up and carried him to the bathroom to grab a towel. he laid it on the floor and max too and went to grab some stuff to clean him up. He took of Maxs socks and panties and wiped him up with some wipes so he was clean again. He grabed a diaper for Max and slipped it under him and powedere him up. 

Max gasped and removed his hands from his face when he felt the diaper being put on him. he statred at Bradley in surprise when he was picked back up and put in his lap. "See baby daddy doesmt mind. He had everything ready to take care of u."

"Why do you have all this stuff?" Max asked.

"Because I'm a daddy and have been looking for a little for a long long time and nw I have my little princess. or princess really." Bradley said and kissed Max's cheek. He hugged his princess close and said that he was happy to finally have a baby in his life.