27

"Guys I;m so glad youre here. I want to introduce you to Max, my princess." Bradley said and looked back to see his little wasn't there. "Where's Max?"

Everyone looked around and didn't see him. "Do you think he ran away?"

"No he knows not to do that. i told him not to let go of my hand. Nooooo I let go!" Bradley said and panick. 

"It's okay man. We'lll find him. it's not like he'd just leave the mall," Holt said.

&&&&

"Why are you back in town?" Max asked as he walked to the food court with Henry. 

"I finished college and I'm back in town to get a job. I wanted to be closer to home because I want to see my family but I wll say that I was hoping to see you again," Henry said and Max Blushed. "I'll buy you some food. What do you want?"

"I don't know."

"I know what you like. Why don't you go find us a seat."

Max sat down at a table near the lobby of the mall. He looked out and saw people walking around and wondered what his daddy was doing. he knew he shouldn;t have walked away but whenever he was with Henry he was never able to say no to him. He always made him feel loved and safe in little space and it was  the reaosn why de didnt want to find another daddy becase he didn't think anyone would ever be as good as Henry. Bradley was a great daddy in his own way and different to Heery. he couldn;t say who was better becase they were both so different and he didn't want to make a choice but he knew he had to because he coudln;t stay with henry forever unless he was his new daddy.

Henry put a plate of noddles adn chicken in front of Max for them to share. "I know this is your favorite. You love noodles so much."

"I do," max said.

"Max have you found yourself another daddy while I was gone?"

"I did. I was here with him."

"You ran away from him?"

"He was talkig with his friends and I saw you and wanted to say hi."

"does he know you're safe?"

"No."

"You should call him to let him know. I know I would want you to call me if you ran off. He must be really worried about you," henry said.

Max pulled out his phone and called Bradley who answered right away. "Princess? Where are you?"

"The food court."

"Princess, you can't just run away from daddy like that."

"I'm sorry. I saw a friend and said hi."

"Stay there, okay? I'm coming."

"Okay."

"I love you, princess."

Max couldn't say it back so he hung up the phone instead.