31

Max was sad that bradley never came to the diner. he thought he would since he always did but he realize bradley was givign him space since he said Max was unsute. He thought it was sweet but missed him. Bradley wasn't even if the first class. He didn't see any of his friends that day and was worried.

Max didn;t like walking around the school in the girl uniform without his daddy or one of his uncies to protect him. he heard people laugh at him for it and wished his daddy was there to protect him. he tegret not staying with bradley all along.

Max walked to the cafrtia for lumch and was pushed into the lockers. "What are you going to do wothout your friends to help you out? You think its okay to wear firl clothes? You are a fag and should rot in hell."

The bully was pushed off Max and into the lockers. Bradley walke dup to him and kicked him in the balls. "If you ever touch my baby again I will kill you!"

Max cried as he looked at Bradley. He looked at Max and glared from being fire up from hurting the guy. Max thought bradley was mad at him and ran away to the boys bathroom and locked himself in a stall.

"Princess?" Bradley asked. Max cried louder and bradley opened the door to see his baby crying on the potty. "Princess are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

Max couldn;t say anything because he was crying so much and bradley picked him up and hugged him. He sat on the bathroom floor and cuddled Max into his chest and kissed the top of his head and moved hair away so he coule wipe his tears. "Don't cry princess. Daddys here."

"Where were you first class?" Max asked.

"Daddy and his friedns were helping Melody move into Holt's house. We lost track of time. I wanted to be here to see you because I was scared when you weren't at school yesterday."

"I sleep late. I wanted to see you at the cafe."

"I thought you wanted space."

"I want you daddy," Max cried and cuddled into Bradley's chest. "I miss you so much. Your the best daddy ever."

"You're the best princess I could ever ask for," Bradley said and kisedd his cheek. "Princess why did you leave woth Henry?"

"I loved him daddy. he was the first person i ever loved and made me feel safe as a little. I look at him and be in little space. I didnt think I see him again but he was at the mall and I wanred to say hi because I was confused and weird feelings came up and I didn't know if i wanted what Henry gave me or you. YOu two are so different but I like what you do most of the time. I feel loved by you more than Henry ever loved me. You're the best daddy for me. Will you stay my daddy?"

"I don't thonk i could ever stop being your daddy," Bradley said and kissed Max.