13

Melody cuddled into Max's side as they walked downstairs. Bradley and Holt ran up t them byt Max hid Melody. "Sorry for the intursion. I'll bring you your dress on Monday," he said before taking melody out of the house.

In the car max said, "If you want Hplt to be your daddy you should let him be your daddy."

"I don't want a daddy whos friends with your ex daddy. That will just be weird."

"What id bradley and I stay friends. then will you consider it?"

"Maybe. I don;t want you out of my life and my daddy will be in mine so I don't want his friends to make you uncomfortble."

"Thanks babe but you don't have to worry. I will become friends with bradley again and then the two of you can become daddy and little. I promise."

&&&&

Bradley walked into the classroom and saw a plastic bag on his spot. Max sat at his susual seat and he was worried to sit next to him. Bradley sat down and looked in the bag to find the dress from the weekend.

"Good morning," Max said, and bradley was surprised he was talking to him.

"Good morning," Bradley said.

"So...I'd been thinking. I really want Melody and Holt to be...you know what, but she won't be with him unless you and I are friends, so I think it would be for the best if we decided to remain as friends and show her that she has nothing to worry about."

"You really care about your friend, don't you?"

"She's my best friend in the whole world. Id do anything for her.

"Even put up with me?"

"I'm not putting up with you. You're my friend Bradley. You always will be. I just think its best if we keep it at that."

"That's going to be so hard," he laughed. "I think youre so cute, princess. I'd honestly not be your you know what and just be your boyfriend if I could. I really like you."

"I like you too but I could never ask you to do that. You want that sort of relationship and I don't think it's the right fot for me anymore. I don't want you to do something you'd regret. You should find soemone who can be everything you want and not only half."

"I'd be willing to put up with half if its you," bradley said.

"Thats sweet but I can't do that to you. I'm not a rude person."

Bradley knew Max wasn't and it was something he really liked about him. He wanted Max to be his baby but didn't want to make him uncomfy. So he decided that it would be for the best if he acted like his fiend, but he planned to become his daddy again. he just had to show his baby that he was going to always be there for him.

Give me ideas that you want to see!