19

Max woke up in Bradley's arm in a wet diaper and holding a empty bottle. He groan because he was upset he fell into little space again. he didn't want to be in little space he wanred to be big but it was hard when Bradley was such a good daddy and great at putting him into little space. Bradley tightly held Max as he tried to leave the bed and laughed. "My baby can't run off without his daddy," he said and kissed Max's cheek. "I think my baby can sleep a little longer so we can sleep some more."

"Not with this wet diaper," Max said mad.

Bradley placed his hand over Maxs prince parts on the diaper and laughed deeplyl. "Is my abby wet for daddy."

"Daddy! That's not okay to say!" Max whined.

"Why not its true? Daddy loves it when his baby uses his diapers," bradley said.

"I'm not supposed to use diapers because Im a big boy. I'm supposed to go potty like everyone else," max said.

"No, little princesses use diapers like the good little bhoys they are," bradley said.\

"I thougyt i was going to be your baby and not your little?" max asked.

"You're the one who woke me up scard and needing a bottle to calm down. I'm just doing ewhat a good daddy does and takeing care of my little princess."

Max blushed and look away from his daddy. He hated that he still called bradlye daddy in his dead even thought he didn't want to be little. But he did agree to call him daddy and be a baby not a little, so he didn't like how he was being luttle instead of big like he was supposed to be. he wanted to be little but he didn't think it was right for him anymore.

"Can you please let go of me so I can take this diaper off?" Max askeed sad.

Bradley didn't like hearing how sad his bab was and he watned to do something to make his baby know how much he loves him. Bradley cup Maxs cheek and kiss him sweetly and Max kissed him back. "If daddy takes your diaper off can he put a new one on you?"

"Do you really want me to be lttle that bably?" max asked.

"Daddy really loves to see you in your little diaper. He really loves it when youre little and happy, because daddy knows being little does make you happy. I want to make you happy Max, because I love you. I love you so much and not just because yiure little but you are the little for me. Itz a bonus. If you really dont want to be little I wont force you but dont give it up just because you think uou have to be a big boy. Daddy wants you to be a little proncess becayse you really feel like a princess," Brdley said.

Max cried and Bradley hugged him closer and kiss tip of head. "I want to be a little but I'm scared," he said.

"Daddy will help make sure yu dont feel scared. he takes all the scary things away so his princess can always be happy," bradley said.