One | A Day In The Life of (y/n) (l/n)

General POV:

Soft morning sunlight had managed to seep through the little cracks of the blackout curtains, waking you up gently. It was almost too surreal with how warm and gentle it felt. The covers had pooled at the foot of your bed in bunches of white and (f/c). You must've kicked them off in your sleep. The AC had automatically turned itself off, as it always does, but the air in your room still felt cold and comforting. You didn't want to get up on such a cold lazy morning. Turning yourself over on your shoulder, you face your nightstand, where a black digital alarm clock sat.

8:40 AM.

The digital clock blinked at you. You sighed and sat up, stretching your legs again and pulling your arms back. That's until you heard something hit the floors with a muffled thud. You snorted, a poor attempt to muffle your laugh gave away that you knew exactly who it was.

You hear a muffled grunt from in between the walls followed by a few lazy footsteps away. You smiled and walked out of your bedroom towards the bathroom to do your own business. Once done, you washed your face and started brushing your teeth, and at the exact same time, Sebastian walks into your bathroom, only wearing black pajama pants and nothing else, his dark brown hair an absolute mess of fluff. You'd call that image sexy, I mean, anyone would but... the man's half asleep and that trail of drool on his face tells you he's had a good night's rest.

"Sweetheart, toothpaste," he yawns, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, having had no plans on waking up this early in the morning. You grab the tube of toothpaste laying on the sink counter and hand it to him, the cap already off. He then starts to brush his teeth, his eyelids dropping close as he did.

It was normal... this was normal. A normal day in your life. To call each other these names and be so comfortable around each other...

You and Sebastian have been friends since he moved to New York at eleven years old. And damn, has that kid matured. The year is 2010 and Sebastian was building his way up and making a name for himself in Hollywood as an actor, you being 'graced' with being his personal assistant. You had graduated as a licensed psychologist, having the privilege of studying fine arts as a minor as well. Theatre, actually, being apart of that. You had starred in a couple movies, playing supporting characters, done more voice acting here and there but nothing really huge. And for the while, you really didn't mind. You were luckier than others... the small deals and voice-ins were alright with you. Becoming an actors was both yours and Sebastian's dream ever since you both were little kids. You weren't expecting for your skills to get recognized as quick as Sebastian. Also, you liked the discreet, simple life.

So instead, you settled for the job Sebastian's PA. You weren't seen out much anyway, so that helped with your job as his PA. The pay was very much worth it, and it just felt like hanging out with Sebastian with the little extra credit. Also, Sebastian had offered the job to you. You knew he had some... issues with himself, being a psychologist and his friend would help with that, and you happily accepted his little offer. Little bitch didn't know what he was signing up for.

"So, what're we doing today?" Sebastian asked, careful not to swallow the bubbly toothpaste in his mouth before spitting it out. You followed, spitting out the toothpaste and held the cup of water near your mouth, still leaned over the sink as you stared back at him through the mirror.

"Groceries, probably, and an audition. You didn't tell me for what though," you respond, gurgling the water and then spitting it out. You reach up to the medicine cabinet and pull out your mouthwash, pouring it into the cap. "We're gonna have to pay rent soon though."