Chapter 3

Third person's POV"Aw! Why can't you stay longer?" Jisoo whined, making the tall figure chuckle at her cuteness

Third person's POV
"Aw! Why can't you stay longer?" Jisoo whined, making the tall figure chuckle at her cuteness. "You can sleep here if you want to too.", she continued clinging to the taller's arm.

" You should get some rest now. You've  had a stressful day." The taller said before planting a small kiss on Jisoo's forehead.

"Its getting late, I should get going"

"No. At least not before a goodnight hug" Jisoo said. And before the taller could react Jisoo quickly wrapped her hands around them.

They stayed like that for quite sometime, feeling the comfort and warmth of each other.

"Goodnight I should get going now" on hearing this Jisoo made a soft groan and an evident pout graced her features.
Seeing this the taller said, "Ah. Why are you so clingy today? I will see you again tomorrow ok?" Jisoo quietly nodded and broke the hug.

She watched as the figure made their way out on the streets, sighing to herself. She went back inside only after she lost sight of the taller.

She plopped herself on her bed, exhausted by everything that happened today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo was peacefully sleeping, her mind free of worries. Until the stupid and obnoxious alarm had to ring with its super obnoxious noise and destroy and disrupt her peace.

Groaning, she forced herself up and sat looking into space. She looked at her phone screen. Her brother wasn't home, as usual, meaning she was alone. She knew that her uniform was ready. She looked at herself in the mirror. She decided that sleep was more important than her hair. She fell back on her pillow and promised herself to wake up after a few minutes.

She was happily sleeping, until she felt something wet on her face. She realized that somebody has been licking her. "Not today." she groaned, pushing the alleged licker away. He just looked at her with puppy dog eyes and wondered what had gotten into her. Since he was as clueless as a dog he went back and started licking her again.

" Urgh. Fine you win.", Jisoo finally said in defeat and gave him a big hug. "You are lucky you are cute", she continued before giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

After this he sprang up from her lap and ran away. "Dalgomie! Wait for me!" Jisoo said as she ran to catch the canine.  She filled his food bowl. She heard a notification from her phone. She took it out and opened the chat.

Chat

Jendukie~

Good morning~

Chikinsoo~

I don't like morning. I wanna sleeeeeep..

Jendukie~

I can actually hear you whining thru the screen😂

Chikinsoo~

                                                                                                                                                                                               😤

Jendukie~

Ok, but I have to ask how did it go with the ice prince??

Chikinsoo~

You won't believe it but I saw him smile!! It was really unexpected. He is our senior and on top of that a very successful one. A lot of people told me he is like cold and stuff but he was very smiley the entire time tbh 😕

Jendukie~

Is that so?? I told you that you could melt the Arctic with that smile babe, then whats a puny little ice prince

Chikinsoo~

Stob it ok? I didn't melt him tho i think i kinda melted the ice between us. I think i can ask him out now and maybe not seem weird. Just thinking abt this thing getting over makes me happy

Jendukie~

Ummm.. baby.. I think you have got it all wrong.. 😩

Chikinsoo~

Nope

Pretty sure it was to go on a date with him.

Jendukie~

Yes, but he has to ask you. Not the other way around.

Chikinsoo~

WhAT??!!!

Guess i will face another penalty now cuz this ice prince is never going to melt that much 😫

Jendukieeeeee help meee tell me what do I doooo????

Jendukie~

Fix urself and get ready for school. We will talk about this there properly.

Plus i don't wanna miss the bus again..

Chikinsoo~

I almost forgot abt school. Welp.

See u later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo ran through the halls. She was late. She had a habit of frequently spacing out in the morning, but today it was even more so. Thank goodness that she was able to catch up with the bus or otherwise she would probably end up in detention

She was still absentmindedly running. She had to get to class. She was running without anything coming in her way. She thanked her lucky stars for that.

But guess she thanked  them a little too soon.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I write really crappy.. But please do comment.. I really wanna know....

Also i know that I write really short chapters but i am stupid ok? I just cant write. My two braincells had to sit for so looooong to come up with this chapter...