Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

We were walking down the street, hand in hand. Hoseok hyung was going to come home with us but in the end had to go somewhere else. Jimin wanted to go with Hoseok hyung but then realized that I will be alone and decided to accompany me instead.

"So...You have any homework?", Jimin asked with his adorable smile.

"Hmmm....Well the teachers didn't give any but Jungkookie said that we might get something when we return home." I replied, my eyes still on the road.

Jimin let out a frustrated and exasperated sigh. He didn't like homework.

"I met Jisoo-ssi today." Jimin simply stated. Hearing her name made my heart skip a beat.

"Oh really? How?" I nonchalantly asked as if it didn't affect me at all.

"Oh, she walked into me. She looked really pretty" Jimin said. He looked up at me and smirked. Having his eyes on me made a blush creep up my face.

After that I just shut my mouth and avoided any topic of discussion, knowing very well that if we continued talking Jimin would get an excuse to pry into my heart and I CERTAINLY didn't want that.

We walked slowly till we arrived at my house. I took a step forward towards my house and then turned back to look at Jimin. To my surprise he wasn't there. Guess he just left.

I took out my key from my pocket and opened the door. I entered and bent down to keep my shoes. I saw other shoes and assumed they were probably, my cousin, Yeonjun's

I turned the lights on and to my surprise I saw Jimin sitting on my couch happily as if its his house.

"How the HECK did you get in???!!" I asked in complete and utter shock. "You don't even have the key!"

"Yeonjun opened the door.", he explained, shrugging. He was holding his phone in his hand. He seemed engrossed in whatever he was checking.

"What have you got there?", I asked, plopping myself on the couch next to him.

"Oh this?" He asked pointing to the screen, "Its just our midterm's Written Report Assignment."

"Oh. What's the topic this year?"

"Something related to history." He replied, still not shifting his gaze towards me. I didn't know why he was acting that way but I let it slide.

I went to my computer and opened my mail to check the topic assigned to me.

Mythical tales of Korea.

Easy topic. I know exactly the book to use.I know they give reference guides to write from but I got the same topic last year so I didn't bother checking the books given.