Chapter 12

(A/N: Still FLASHBACK from where Taehyung was at last. Also here's Spring day, listen to it after promise gets over :) )

(Enjoyyyyyyyy >3< )

Taehyung went towards the second floor

Taehyung went towards the second floor. Though the library was seldom visited by many, it was still big and had a lot of books. That made another reason to make this his favourite library.

Unknown to the librarian and Taehyung, the reason for so many people coming to this library was not it being secluded. The main reason anyone came here was because one of the most popular students had come here. And she was none other than Kim Jisoo.

Mythical Tales : The world of Mythical and Mythological Korea.

That was the book Taehyung was looking for. He went to a familiar shelf. The same shelf it had been kept at last time.

"M..m..m..m.....m....m" Taehyung kept mumbling as he scanned the shelf. Much to his dismay, the book was nowhere to be found. He went to the next shelf hoping it was there.

Thump

Someone just walked into him.

"Oww..sorry" The tiny figure rubbed her head. She looked up to meet Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung was left wide-eyed as the two pair of eyes met.

"Jisoo-ssi??"

Jisoo gave a warm smile as Taehyung started registering what happened.

"Ohh...So sorry. Its my bad..", the male said quickly with an apologetic smile.

"Its ok...heyyy Taehyung-ssi!!". Jisoo looked up at Taehyung with a warm smile. The initial expression of pain was quickly replaced. Taehyung smiled when he saw her smile.

Wait...is that Mythical Tales?

"That book", Taehyung pointed at the book, "Where did you find it?"

"I actually found it on the ground floor. Ms. Suzy gave it to me actually." Jisoo smiled recalling how the librarian called her 'the only smart pretty girl'.

That's where it was. He was looking in the wrong FLOOR.

"Ummm....do you...um...need this book?", Jisoo asked, hoping he didn't cause without this book she would be DEAD.

"Ummm.....Actually...I do..", Taehyung looked down at his feet. Jisoo just chuckled at his nervosity cause it was cu-stupid.

"Well..I was going to use it for my report since I am supposed to..But you can take it if you like." Taehyung said. Hearing that, Jisoo held out the book for Taehyung. The male contemplated it for a while. He finally grabbed the book out of her hand.