Chapter 17

Seokjin and Jisoo spent a lot of time catching up and having fun

Seokjin and Jisoo spent a lot of time catching up and having fun. It had been quite sometime since the two of them were sitting face-to-face and they were enjoying every minute of this interaction.

"Oppa, how long are you going to stay this time?", Jisoo asked her older brother, whilst eating a little bit of the cake her brother was generous enough to buy.

"I don't exactly know," Seokjin said, trying to put the best reassuring smile, "maybe I'll get a chance to stay longer this time, considering Da- the President said I have to handle the work in Seoul."
Jisoo smiled at the possibility of her brother getting a chance to stay longer. Though she was hoping he was here on a vacation, this was the best she could get and she planned on accepting it.

After finishing her cake, "Oppa, let's go home now. I'll probably become a balloon with how much I'm eating right now.", Jisoo said earning a soft chuckle from the older. He smiled and motioned for the waitress to bring the bill.

"Oppa I can't wait until we go home. I bought this really beautiful-"

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

Jisoo frowned at the sound but nevertheless waited patiently for her brother to answer the call.

Seokjin fished out his phone from his pink coat. He answered it and pressed it against his ear. He took a few minutes with the conversation, his replies consisting mostly of "mhmm"s and "hmm"s with the occasional "is that so?".

Jisoo huffed a little while she waited for her brother to finish. She knew very well what was going to happen, her brother would be called to check some stupid paperwork and check if the producers were working properly and stuff she couldn't care less about. But Seokjin cared about it, being a CEO and all.

She looked outside the window and spotted two girls having fun and laughing. The taller of them had her arms wrapped around the other's waist while they giggled about something that made perfect sense to them. The two girls received a few weird looks but they ignored it and continued.

Looking at them, it reminded her of Lisa. Both of them were quite like those girls having fun outside. Since her mood was down due to her brother probably having to leave in a few minutes, she decided to ask her to come over for a sleepover.

She sent her a text and eagerly waited for her reply. During this, her brother was done talking on the phone and softly called for Jisoo's attention.

"Soo, I am really sorry but there's this new project an-"

"You have to help them out since you're the CEO and you have to attend a meeting to overlook the progress? It's ok Oppa, you can go do your work. I'll wait for you at home.", Jisoo said with a caring smile. Seokjin wanted to ask how she knew but then he realised that he's done the same thing every time he came to visit her. He wanted to apologize but knew it would be useless as of now.