Chapter 16

"Oppa!"

"Oppa!"

A tall, broad-shouldered man stood was seen making his way through the airport. He was draped in a pink overcoat, emphasizing his height. His hair were soft and kempt. His plump pink lips curled up to a smile as he heard a familiar voice call out to him.

Jisoo quickly charged towards the said male, eager to feel his presence. The male stood firm in his place, his arms open to embrace the tiny Jisoo charging at him

"I missed you so much oppa. Please stay longer this time.", Jisoo said, her voice muffled due to the embrace. She looked up at his eyes, her own filling up with tears. She buried her head in his chest, crying to her heart's pleasure.

"Oh my Soo, what happened? I left for 10 months. Not forever. I have left for longer before.", The male said, chuckling to lighten the mood and tease the shorter. He pulled away slightly and held her by her shoulders, "Stop crying, people might think I might hurt you.', he jokingly said. Jisoo hit his chest softly, "I am here telling you how much I missed you and you're just-"

"I missed you too pumpkin.", Seokjin said, ruffling her hair. She smiled as she hugged him again.

They sat down, talking in a café. Seokjin told her all about his meetings with the other CEOs and all of the food he had gotten a chance to taste during the trip.

"So tell me, what happened while I was gone?", Seokjin finally asked after finishing his story. Jisoo didn't mind hearing his story but complied anyway.

"Well, our school gave us the Written Report thing to do.", Jisoo sighed, thinking of all of the work she had to do. Seokjin chuckled at her reaction. He signalled for the waitress to take their order.

A waitress made her way and took their order. Jisoo smiled as she continued narrating whatever happened during the entire week. The male just smiled the entire time, having fun watching the younger narrate with such interest.

"Oooh and I ran into Park Jimin yesterday.", Jisoo said as the waitress served them their order. The older choked on air. "How?", Seokjin said, silently praying to himself that Jimin kept the secret.

"Well, I ran into him at the school canteen. He really is handsome, but not as handsome as Taehyung, his best friend-" The younger was cut off when she heard her brother cough again.

"Oppa, are you ok? Did you eat something weird during the trip?", she asked with concern, abandoning her food for him.

The male just nodded with a smile as he regained his composure. "I didn't eat anything funky. It's just weird hearing my baby sister gush over guys." He changed his face to that of shock, "Not used to hearing that from you."

The younger just chuckled and slapped his arm playfully, "I am not a baby anymore. Besides, I was just telling you about my week, I wasn't gushing over them.", Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes and took a bite of the chicken that her brother was so kind to order for her.

The chicken was absolutely delicious. She then remembered about her little lunch with Taehyung and decided to narrate that incident to her dearest brother.

Seokjin's POV

Looking at her, she had all grown up. Time flies fast in 10 months. When I had left she was much shorter, or at least that's what I would like to believe.

10 months felt like a lot for me. Staying away from my little sister. It's been tough on me but I had to do it, for the company, for the family, for her

"Weirdest thing was, he suddenly developed a fever. Strange, right oppa?", She said. I just nodded and didn't reply because replying would probably make me choke on air.

I was more than surprised when I heard her mention Taehyung. It's been so long since she's mentioned them, and it's mostly because of me. I made sure she would forget about all of them. Forget about everything. I promised to myself back then, I WILL make her forget it all.

But I guess I should've been more careful with everything. I probably should've changed her school or taken her with me I guess, but that would be worse.

"So, how is your girlfriend?", I asked, hoping to steer away from the topic. I was successful at it judging from her rolling her eyes. I smirked, she always had the same reaction.

"She's fine.", she smiled. I loved the way my sister smiled whenever I mentioned her, but I HATED how she smiled almost the same while mentioning Taehyung.

"She's not my girl friend oppa."

"Not yet. Give it time.", I teased. She slapped my arm playfully. I continued teasing her. It was fun.

"You know, I don't think she minds. She's been telling me how clingy you've been and honestly she wasn't complaining.", I shrugged. Jisoo blushed lightly at that. My conversation had steered her away from Taehyung for quite some time. I'll just have to talk to her 'girlfriend 'for some help with this now.

Meanwhile (With Jennie and Jungkook)

Third person POV

"You better be careful golden boy,", the shorter warned, "She is fragile-hearted. One wrong move and you're up against me."

The male gulped at her words. He tried his best to keep his calm composure and not look like a nervous wreck. Jennie's gaze was melting him, and not in a good way.

"I will be c-careful noona. I promise.", Jungkook cursed himself for stuttering. Nonetheless, he stood as confidently as he could. Jennie stared him down, hoping he would snap under her gaze. Much to her dismay, he didn't. He stood their looking into the older's cat eyes with all the confidence he could muster.

Jennie finally caved in and handed him a piece of paper with a number scrawled on it. "You have some competition.", Jungkook gulped hearing that there are others persuing her.

"Good luck Goldy, you'll need it.", Jennie said with a smirk before she got up to leave.

"Noona, you'll help me right?", Jungkook asked, the older stopped and turned to face him.

"It was part of the deal. Please help me.", The taller wanted to say with confidence but it ended up coming out more like a squeak.

Jennie sighed and slowly nodded, "You don't know how lucky you are kid."

----------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long. Kinda got wrapped around in stuff. Also sorry for the really short chapter. I tried some new stuff and I hope some mysteries are cleared.

I'll try posting the next chapter soon. Till then stay safe and healthy ❤️😘

I looooooooovvvveeee yoooooouuuuu ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️